[ 008 ] gunshot wounds

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / immortal she, return to me.
chapter eight ━━━ gunshot wounds.
[ the ballad of songbirds and snakes ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩♱𓆪┊"I'M FINE, IT'S JUST A GRAZE. NO BIG DEAL." 

Persephone was sitting at the Capitol Hospital waiting for her Uncle Casca to pick her up since she was still seventeen. 

On the Gurney, she was trying to fight the nurse who insisted she sit down. 

"Miss Highbottom, please ⎯ sit down otherwise the bleeding will start again." the nurse tried to be kind but she looked ready to strangle the girl. 

Persephone glared at the nurse, "Here's a thought....why don't you let go of me before I make you bleed." she threatened with a sickly sweet smile. "Don't.fucking.touch.me!"

"Perse!" Sejanus exclaimed in disapproval. Coriolanus rolled his eyes at the Pinth's disappointment. He didn't like to be casually touched either. 

"What? She should've listened the first time." Persephone relished the way she looked at her in fear and left most likely to cry or beg for another nurse to take over. 

Perse huffed and leaned back into the gurney. "Unbelievable. I hate Hospitals." 

"She was trying to help you," Sejanus said.