[ 010 ] teach me how to win

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / immortal she, return to me.
chapter ten ━━━ teach me how to win.
[ the ballad of songbirds and snakes ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩♱𓆪┊DESPITE HER INJURY SHE HAD MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE WOULD BE PRESENT AT THE GATHERING. Persephone's hair was twisted back in a braid like always wearing a lace top blouse and black leather pants. 

She decided to leave early and meet up with Sejanus Plinth. 

The Plinth picked her up in his car and took her to a popular bakery on the way to the Academy. 

"They say Arachne's a victim of criminal rebellion," Sejanus said biting his Danish cheese while the other hand held his coffee. 

Persephone shrugged speaking after swallowing her first bite of her chocolate croissant. Never had she eaten such a treat. Food in the Capitol was nothing back at home in District 4. 

"She was a bitch, I'm going to be honest. If she had tried to be empathic and help her tribute instead of taunting and using starvation as a weapon, she would still be here. She had it coming and only had herself to blame. Yet I feel guilty because I could've done more to save her."

Her mind wanders back to her District partner in the Games. Peter smiled up at her while blood spilled from his mouth, holding her hand to reassure her that he wasn't scared of death.