[ 012 ] ballerina meets snakes

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / immortal she, return to me.
chapter twelve ━━━ ballerina meets snakes.
[ the ballad of songbirds and snakes ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩♱𓆪┊ "I need to stop showing up here," Persephone lamented as she awoke to a throbbing headache. Administered medication, she was instructed to remain for a few hours unless Dean Highbottom arrived to accompany her home.

Now, she indulged in a comforting meal of grilled cheese and tomato soup, courtesy of Sejanus' mother. The Plinths were the first to arrive, visibly relieved to find their son unharmed.

Despite Perse's distaste for Strabo Plinth, she held a fondness for Sejanus' mother, affectionately known as 'Ma Plinth' - a sweet and kind lady. The mystery of how she ended up marrying Strabo Plinth remained puzzling to Persephone.

Tigris Snow seemed to be the antithesis of Coriolanus. After initially declining the nurses' offerings, she embraced Ma Plinth's kindness. Tigris, Sejanus, and Persephone remained steadfastly by Coriolanus's side.

Coriolanus's condition was dire, unlike Persephone's. His back bore burns, and he suffered from a head injury.

Observing Ma Plinth's nurturing demeanor toward Sejanus, Persephone couldn't help but chuckle, recognizing where Sejanus inherited his kindness from.

"At least Miss Delacour and Miss Snow seem to be enjoying what I've prepared," remarked Ma Plinth.

Already onto her second slice of grilled cheese, Tigris expressed her appreciation, "The food is delightful, Miss Plinth. Thank you."