[ 011 ] where you go i go

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / immortal she, return to me.
chapter eleven ━━━ where you go i go,.
[ the ballad of songbirds and snakes ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

gif
* this chapter is unedited*

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩♱𓆪┊ Persephone stands in front of Mentors and Tributes talking amongst themselves. They were rounded up standing in two lines. There was no sight of Coriolanus and I noticed Lucy Gray Baird feeling troubled. 

She sneaks by and taps Lucy Gray's shoulder. She jumped from her spot startled but relaxed noticing that it was just the redhead, "What is it?"

"Don't worry about Coriolanus. I'm sure he'll be here." Perse tries to ease her worries. "

Lucy Gray shakes her head, "That's not...I'm just worried about him."

The Dealcour shot her a smirk and teased, "Oh I'm sure you are." 

"It's not like that!" Lucy Gray whispered, cheeks heated in embarrassment. She couldn't deny that Coriolanus Snow wasn't an attractive man with his blond curls and stunning blue eyes. 

"Whatever you say songbird but you ain't fooling me. But I'm going to be honest with you. He's a Capitol boy and you are Covey. How will it work out once you win?"

"Exactly, which is why me and Coriolanus are never going to happen. I'm done with boys for a while..." Lucy Gray's heart clenched at the thought of Billy. 

Persephone noticed a familiar blond coming into view and stepped back and gestured with her head, "See I told you. He won't leave you hanging." 

Especially at how he looks at you. Persephone thought sends Coriolanus a nod, "They are about to open the gates. I made the guards wait. I can leave quite a scary impression."

Coriolanus let out a breathy laugh but it was clear in his eyes that he was grateful. 

Now instead of returning to her spot up front, she stood by Reaper upfront when the gate doors opened. She shivered and tried not to look fazed by the familiar stadium-like arena. The familiar Games — the battlefield.