[ 004 ] snow meets water

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / immortal she, return to me.
chapter four ━━━snow meets water.
[ the ballad of songbirds and snakes ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩❤︎𓆪┊"Imagine if it were your name that was pulled and you had been ripped from your home. I just want to know that someone still cares about me out here."

The humiliation and fear of not winning meant no Plinth prize. He had to get the prize — he deserved that money more than anyone. No longer would he have to starve and live in hiding, as he'd done for years in poor conditions. He'd get to go to university and have a brilliant career, then finally become the President of Panem and make the Snow family proud.

Coriolanus stood on the empty train platform, waiting for his tribute to arrive. He held two long-stemmed roses carefully between his thumb and index finger. Instead of despairing about his crumbling future possibly going down the drain, he needed to focus on the Hunger Games and how he might make a success of it.

After the reaping ended, a few of his classmates went up to Delacour, wasting no time getting to know the scandalous, mysterious granddaughter of the all-mighty Augustus Highbottom. Oritel Highbottom was friends with Crassus Snow, but they've cut ties.