3: Water is good luck

The moment you stepped off the carriage and into Gojo Satoru's life, he knew you would cause him trouble down south. The Gojo estate was grand, and he knew that. More grand than the Zen'in grounds could ever hope to be. And when you stepped off, you looked absolutely gorgeous, and he knew you'd make a good, submissive wife for him.

He had only seen you a handful of times, at Tengen's yearly gathering when you were seventeen, speaking with that kid from the Sasaki family and the Kamo's oldest son. And then his attentions were focused on Ira, and he found that she was nothing like you. Too loud. Too boastful. Too much like him and entirely too interested in him.

None of the other women he saw compared to the likes of you, not even the Kamo woman he slept with the night before. Was he engaged? Maybe. But he was also a man. A man on his way to lead one of the most powerful fiefs in this country, and Gojo Satoru was untouchable. You were, of course greeted by both the estate servants and his his frail father who was on the brink of death at any moment, and the current daimyo of the Gojo fief. When you smiled at his father with a low bow, he felt a certain grin tug on his lips.

"Thank you for having me, Master Gojo," you smiled, "I'm looking forward to meeting Satoru-sama." The old man held his hands up and waved them around before beckoning you and Jun to follow him into the estate.

"It is all my pleasure, dear," he said, "how is Naoya?"

Ugh. Naoya.

"He is wonderful! Since you have seen him last, he has been appointed the leader of our family's Hei unit." As you reported the news, you saw two men standing at the end of the foyer at the base of the gorgeous wooden pillars. With a nervous look to Jun, your gaze focused on them a bit more.

The servants were getting rather close to you and your lady, after all you could only give so many warm smiles in the span of a few minutes. They were chatty to say the least. Clamors of welcome, Zen'in-sama were no strangers to you at the moment.

"That is great news," Master Gojo said and he paused, gesturing to the two men standing before you, "this is Itadori Yuji and my son, Satoru. Itadori-kun is only here until the end of summer and will be your personal serviceman until that time. My son is...training him, if you will."

"Hi, Zen'in-san!" the younger boy called with a wave, and you smiled at his excitement with another, quite informal wave. You turned to Jun with amusement as she rolled her eyes.

"Lovely to meet you, Itadori-kun."

It was then that you heard a scream followed by Itadori being pushed aside. The Gojo Lord sighed while his son smiled, and the girl in front of you was beaming when she took your hands in hers with excitement. "Hey!" She grinned, and your brows were momentarily raised in shock before you gave into the comedy of these people.

"Hello..."

"Heel, Kugisaki." Itadori attempted, but she turned back with a growl.

"Shut up!"

"Enough!" Master Gojo roared, and she immediately zipped back to standing in between Itadori and the man you had yet to be introduced to yet. "Goodness, Satoru. These children get more brazen by the day."

"Well-"

"Manners," he reprimanded lowly, giving a look to the girl before he spoke again. "y/n-san, my son, Satoru." He gestured to the tall man at the end of the line, and you nervously turned your eyes up to his.

Looking at Satoru though, all you knew was that he was absolutely gorgeous. Stark, messed, white hair and the bluest eyes you had ever seen one adorn. He was tall in stature, looming over everyone standing in the room, even the perky boy by his side. His kimono was white as well, hakama out in a deep blue. He was breathtaking.