15: Dinner with friends!

Geto Suguru arrived at the estate around midday, with Utahime and Shoko tailing him. He had invited Nanami but, of course, he refused it because he quote, does not respect Gojo Satoru. Suguru knew Satoru for so long, that he walked into the estate without a second thought and knowing that he would be in his office as usual, the three made their way to said room.

It was quiet, yet after he rapped on the door and walked in, there was a gasp by the lady of the house and a small laugh from her husband. The women behind him immediately turned and walked to the gardens with small chuckles, but Suguru grinded his teeth as he looked at his friend. His friend, with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen sitting on his lap, handfuls of her ass in his hands.

You of course were attempting to hide your face in your husbands neck because you could not stand to look anyone else in the eye, while Satoru had a big, scheming grin on his face. "Suguru!" he greeted, "you all came earlier than expected. Wife, do not be so rude, why don't you greet our guest?"

You flicked your eyes quickly over to the man and looked back just as quickly, panting hot breaths into your husband's ear.

"Go ahead, say hello!" Satoru jested.

You looked over quickly this time, giving a meek, "welcome, Suguru-kun-ah!" A slight moan made its way to both Suguru's ears and his pants as your husband adjusted himself.

Suguru was not pleased.

"You told us midday." he scowled.

"Satoru-" you murmured.

"Must have slipped my mind," Satoru shrugged. Suguru forced his eyes away from you, who was mewling into your husbands ear from both need and embarrassment. "What do you require, wife? Would you like to join my friends or finish first?" He was speaking to you quietly, hands roaming your back and Suguru could not stand it anymore.

He left and shut the door behind him, immediately hearing skin slapping and broken moans leaving the office as he walked off. Upon seeing Shoko and Utahime sitting in garden chairs outside, he sighed once he reached them.

"...Yes, I believe he does," Shoko chuckled behind her hand before she saw Suguru sit down next to her, "Geto, I have a question."

"What?"

"Do you have the hots for Gojo's wife?"

Silence followed the question, the man only rolling his eyes as the girls laughed at him again.

"I think we have the answer now." Utahime teased.

"She's beautiful, is she not?" Shoko asked her, making her nod with exaggeration.

"She is...perhaps more so than Mei-san."

"Alright, enough," he spat with his hands up, "I give, I give."

"So you admit it."

Suguru huffed, hearing none other than Satoru Gojo laughing as he walked out of the house. "She's...she is beautiful, I admit it. I do not admit to having the hots."

"Yeah, sure." Shoko said, and a few more minutes of quietness passed before she was standing up with Utahime at your greeting. You bowed low, as did they, before stepping close with a broad smile on your face. It was likely in your best interest to not address your previous excursions, for you would be exceedingly embarrassed.

"I am so glad you both are here," you said, "I have spent entirely too much time with my husband." You whispered the last part and Utahime nodded her head at you.

"We could tell."

"Five minutes with Gojo is too much for me."

"Me as well," Shoko said as she led you by the arm away from the men, "I have wanted to get to know you better."