Ending notes

To anyone who finished the story, read the end just to see if it was happy, or engaged in it in any way, I want to say thank you so very much.

I have been on wattpad for close to seven years and this book was written over the span of two of them. I'm sorry if there was too much angst for your taste or even not enough, if the spice scenes were bad or if you hated the way I portrayed the characters. But also, it was just so much fun to write. And I love sharing writing with you, no matter how much of it you read.

Special thank you to user _celadon who read part of this in its beta version, you are the best supporter ever!!!

I think I ended it on a good note, but I also plan to write epilogues for numerous characters, mainly the fake children of the universe. If you have any requests for anybody in the story in such an epilogue feel free to ask me, but this is the last project I'll probably ever do on here since I'm a busy nursing student. I'll do what I can.

So with that I thank you so much for sticking with me and with y/n and the Gojo family and basically everyone in the JJK verse. Although it may seem insignificant in this long life of ours, I enjoyed every minute of it (even the writers block...).

Love to all!