Chapter 10

When the course started, some other girls started singing. They were good, but not great. I don't know..

When the course ended, Helen has to sing again. I noticed how much she loved it, like she wqs living her dream.

I looked back at the keys under my fingers and played along. I knew the bridge will come soon and I hope that I'll keep quiet and not sing along. Though nobody got that part to sing.. That's weird.

When I looked up, I saw the teacher her eyes fixed on mine. She smiled and nodded. What was that suppost to mean?!

She said something without any sound and I tried to figure out what she meant. When it hit me I shook my head heavily. She wanted me to sing the bridge and I hoped not to..

I guess I have to. I sighed, but no one heard it because of the loud music. I saw another pair of eyes watching me and then I saw Ashton his beautiful smile.

I softly smiled back and prepared myself to sing the bridge. It the hardest part of the song, so I hope I won't fail.

Tina was playing amazing, just like I thought she would. She was playinh when the passion flew in the room.

It's my turn..

I started singing and closed my eyes. I knew everyone was watching me including Ashton and Helen, so I just closed them.

I sang along with the lyrics. Good for me that I knew this song, that I know how to play it without looking.

Then there was that high note. The note where I always fail.. I took a deep breath and sang.

It worked! I did it!

I opened my eyes again and heard Ashton playing on the drums and Tyler and Peter on the guitars.

I looked at him and saw his hair was all over his face when he bang those drums.

When the words had to be sang again I just did it without even thinking about it. I was staring how Ashton played and sometimes I saw his eyes looking into mine.

Then the song ended and the rest of my classmates clapped for all of us.

I just smiled and waited till everyone was back on their seats. I walked back over to my seat en sliled at Helen.

"You were amazing!" She told me and I just laughed.

"You were much better!" I said and she shook her head knowing I won't change my mind.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I turned aroud.

"That was incredible!" Ashton said wispering and I turned back to the teacher blushing like crazy. I tried to hide it, but I'm not good at it.

I just chuckled and tried to follow the lesson again like I'm suppost to, but it won't be easy knowing Ashton is sitting behind me. I still have to thank him though..

When the day was finaly over, I went as fast as my feet could drag me to the gate. I knew Christian would pass by any minute, but I was prepared to avoid him. I saw Taylor already coming into my direction, but he just stopped right next to me.

"Chris wants you back, you know that?" He said to me like it was just something usual.

I shook my head and chuckled. Dis he really just said that out loud?

"I know, but I don't." I said being harsh, but I didn't mind.

I saw Christian coming closer and there was this big smirk on his face.

"Can you please just leave me alone?" I asked Taylor Quiet an dhe nodded quickly 'cause Christian was here.

"Oh look who we have here!" He said being sweet for once and tried to grab me by my waist.

"Don't." I said backing off a bit.

"Let's go, Chris. Hayley is waiting." Taylor said pulling on Christian his arm and his smile grew immediatly.

"I'm coming, just finishing something." He said and turned back to me.

"Why do you keep sitting with them?" He asked me as his fingers were wrapped arond my wrist.

I tried to ignore the pain of his strength. I felt his nails were digging my skin, but I ignored it.

"Can you please just leave me alone?" I said being calm and he just scoffed.

"Do you really think I'm going to do as you tell me?" He said being sarcastic and I heard someone running towards us.

"Let her go."

I knew that voice, though I didn't see him. When I tried to look at Him I saw his green brown eyes.

Christians grip loosened a bit so I immediatly rubbed over the red colored skin.

"So this is your new boyfriend?!"He asked with his low voice and I knew he was getting angry.

"Yes." Ashton said by my suprise.

My mouth dropped to the grond and also Christian was shocked.

"She never told me." He said quiet and looking like he was hurt.

I was confused. How could Christian ever be hurt? And especially by me?

I saw Helen Coming to us and she nearly heard what Ashton just said.

Suddenly I heard a car horn. I urned around and saw Taylor sitting in the car.

Christian sighed and wanted to walk away, but stopped. He was suddenly pretty close to my face and he started wispering.

"I will handle this with you, alone." He said emphasizing the last word.

He walked away and I felt Helens arm being wrapped around me.

I turned back to AShton, who was about to walk away.

"Wait! Please.." I said wispering the end.

"Thank you." I said to him when he was facing me.

"No problem and sorry for scaring you by.. You know." He said quietly and I nodded.

"It's okay." I said calmy and saw him walking away again.

"What the hell was that about?!" Helen asked me as we made our way back home.

"Christian bothered me again." I said like it was nothing and she shook her head.

"No, that's not what I meant!" She said refering to Ashton.

"He defended me." I said still thinking it was weird.

"Really?" She asked me in disbelieve and I just nodded.

"He might like you!" She said nudging me slightly.

"He doesn't and he won't." I said feeling down while saying it out loud, I don't exactly know why..

"Oh my god! You do!" She said almost screaming.

I lightly chuckled and shook my head.

"I don't!" I say being serious and she just kept laughing.

Luckily she was already home.

"Bye Helen!" I said waving at her and she just winked.

I shook my head and saw the familiar house in front of me. I smiled lightly and opened the door.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled hoping she would hear it.

"I'm here!" I heard her say from the living room.

"How are you doing?" I asked her as I saw her closing her laptop.

"Fine." She said with a small smile.

***********
A/N:
I'm sorry I know it's been a while but I honestly forgot about this story.. Not that much people read it.. I don't know whether to go on or not.. please convince me!
X someone_special