Chapter 1

I woke up this morning and I wasn't ready to go to school yet. I wanted that the summerholidays could last forever, but sadly that's never gonna happen.

I closed my eyes again, but it didn't last long, 'cause my mom came into my room.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed!" She said happy and angrily, but she surely didn't mean it.

She walked over to the window and opened the curtains. How do I know? Well, I was woken up by the light of the sun burning in my eyes.

I serioulsy hate any light in my room when I want to sleep. That's the only reason why I can't sleep sometimes.

Anyway..

My mom threw away the blanket that covered my body, and I felt a cold breeze. It made me shiver slightly, but still shiver.

"Get up! Now!" Mom mum said almost yelling at me.

I sighed again and growled. I opened my eyes slowly and the sun burned in my eyes even more.

I do love summer and the sun, but sometimes I feel like I don't want any more warmth.

I got out of bed and got the cloths I put aside yesterday. I always choose my cloths in the evening so I don't have to waist my time in the morning.

I walked out of my room, straight to the bathroom. I know that my little anoying brother wakes up an hour later than I do, because he doesn't need as much time as I do in the morning.

I let the water getting warm, while I undressed myself. When I was ready I jumped into the shower and washed myself and my hair afterwards.

When I finished doing that, I got out of the cabine and wrapped a towel around my body. I wrapped up my hair in another towel. I brushed my teeth and applied some light Make-Up on my face.

I dried my hair and curled it afterwards. I just love it when it has a bit of volume.

I picked up my clothes and got dressed. When I was finished, I put the used towels in the bin, so my mom could wash them.

I went to my room, picked up my schoolbag and walked off the stairs.

"There you are! Now eat your breakfast!" My mom said when I entered the kitchen.

You know, sometimes parents can be so annoying! They're even more stressed then their children are on a first day of school!

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the fridge. I picked some milk and filled a bowl with it. I got some cornflakes and started eating.

"When finished, put it in the sink!" My mom said, kissing my forehead and walked to the hallway.

"Have a nice day!" She called before walking out the door.

I sighed in relief and finished my breakfast. I put the bowl in te sink like I was told.

Wait, I forgot my phone!

I ran upstairs into my room and grabbed my phone.

I slowly walked of the stairs and went to the hall. I put my jacket on and grabbed my bag.

Wish me luck today..

I got out of the house and walked to Helen's house.

Helen's one of my good friends and we always walk together to school. Then it looks like we're not alone.

"Goodmorning!" She said as she closed the door behind her.

"How can you say it's a good morning when it's school again?!" I asked her trying to be surprised.

"True.. Bad morning girl!" She said afterwards and we both started laughing.

"That sounds awful!" I said still laughing.

"I know right!" She said and we continue walking to school.

We were talking about stuff what we did in the holidays, when suddenly we heard more and more people galking. That means we're almost there.

I saw the gate that leads us to the schools property and there were already a lot of students. Some new, some I saw last year.

I saw the popular girls entering the school with their white cabrio. Accually, it's the cabrio of Ashley, the popular bitch, her parents, but she always uses it.

I heard Helen sigh when she saw Ashley and her followers. I slightly laughed and she noticed.

"Sorry for that.." She said to me.

"No need to say sorry. I was thinking about the exacly same think!" I say and wink at her. We both started laughing again.

We both stopped laughing few seconds later and entered the schools property. I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I felt Helen her arm on my stomach.

"Agh, what was that for?" I asked her and she made me look at the stairs next to the schools building.

"Aren't they the one who play in that stupid schoolband?" She asked me and when I look at them, I recconized them.

"Yes, they are, why?" I asked her curiously.

"There's a forth band member I guess.." She said and stops walking.

I also stopped walking and looked again. There was another guys standing next to the three dorks.

He was different. I don't know why, but he had something special.

"Are you still coming?" She asked when she was almost in the school's building.

"Right.." I wispered at myself and continued walking again.

When we entered the building, a lot more noice was filling my ears. Sometimes I really hate loud noice, but this is school, so it's a normal case.

"Helen! Olive!" Rachel called when she saw us in the crowdy halls.

"Oh hey, Rachel!" Helen said.

Rachels is one of the group of girls I hang out with. We're all the same.. We don't like Ashley.

Sometimes Ashley comes to us to say we should be like her, but we always ignore her. It's the easiest way to get her away from you.

Rachel started a conversation with Helen, but I didn't paid much attention.

Suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Hé!" I said loudly 'cause that person almost let me fall.

"Sorry, didn't say you standing there.." Christian said and walks away laughing with his friends.

Christian was my ex-boyfriend. We were together for almost a year, when he decided to cheat on me with Ashley.

Not that I care, but I did. I was heartbroken for months, but I survived! I just had to realize I had to move on.

"What does he want?" Rachel asked in disgust.

"Guess he likes to bump into someone.." I said sarcasticly.

"Probably.." Helen said to defend me.

We didn't have much more time to talk 'cause the bell rang. Guess school has officially started..

_________

A/N:
Please tell me what you think..
I know nothing special has happened yet, but you have to be patient!
Xxx someone_special