Chapter 2

We didn't have to say goodbye yet, 'cause we were all expected in the auditorium.

We made it safely there and we got seated. we waited for the principal to tell us what we had to do next.

After a few minutes, there was a shadow on stage. The principal.

"Hello, students, welcome to Gravitan High School! Today, is a special day. Today, is your first day of school! Probably you all think that I'm crazy right now, but let's be serious." He said.

Some people started giggling and wispers were filling the auditorium.

He caught back the attention and continued with his speech.

"The teachers will be in the canteen, waiting for you to give your name, so you can go to the right classroom. Be patient and have a nice day!" He said and walked off the stage.

He never waited for an applause because he knew he wouldn't get one.

"So, lets go!" Helen said.

"Yeah, I don't want to be one of the last ones." Rachel said and followed Helen.

I sighed and followed there example. We walked to the canteen, like we were expected to do and we waited for our turn.

After another wait of 20 minutes, it was Helen's turn.

I waited another minute 'till it was my turn.

"Name?" The old woman asked.

"Olivia Samantha Parker." I said and she gave me some paper.

"Next!" She called.

"Okay.." I said and walk over to Helen and Rachel.

"Okay, so what class do you have now?" Helen asked me.

"Well, lets see.."

"Chemistry." I said and she looked sad when I said that.

"I have maths." She said and looks dissapointed.

"I have maths too!" Rachel almost squeeled and we all started laughing.

"Well, have fun having maths!" I said and walked in the right direction to my classroom.

I know this school by hard, so that can't be a problem.

I saw the right classroom ahead and I slowed a bit down. I saw that still nobody was there.

I saw the teacher already waiting, so I decided to enter the classroom.

"Goodmorning!" Mr Evans said.

"Morning." I said trying to get a good first impression.

I sat down somewhere in the middle of the classroom and waited for others to come.

Just a few seconds later some entered the classroom.

I recconized some, but not all. I saw that some guys of the football team were entering the room and I knew that Christian would follow.

I looked down at my desk after I picked a pen and some papers. Suddenly I saw a shadow next to me and when I looked up, I regretted it.

"Can I sit there?" Christian asked me.

I can't believe him! I mean he almost let me fall this morning and now this?! What is wrong with him?

"Do I have a choice?" I asked coldly.

"No.." He said wispering and sat down.

I roled my eyes and decided to ignore him.

When I looked up at the door again I saw Ashley entering the room.

You have to be kidding me?! Are you serious?! She can't be in the same classroom as I am for the rest of the year?! I won't survive that! I will die..

I let my thoughts take over my mind and tried to stay calm, but that was almost impossible.

"Are you okay?" Christian asked me and I shook my head.

Probably he heard me sighing and saw me getting red. I became mad.

And that on a first day of school?! Ugh!

"So, class we're going to start with a partnership! You all chose someone to sit next and you will have to work with him of her for this project."

Nooooo!! Come on! Is the devil playing some tricks with me?! I don't want to partner up with Christian?! He is an asshole and I don't want him to come near me ever again!

I really became mad and even more furious than I already was.

I heard Christian saying something like "Can she go out?" and I didn't wait for an answer. I just stood up and ran out of the classroom.

I heard the door closing behind me, but then open again. I didn't paid any more attention and I ran out of the building.

"Olivia!" Someone called after me, but I kept running. I ran to the open field where we do gym sometimes and I let myself fall on the grass.

I don't know why, but I started crying. I didn't want to, but it just happened.

Someone knelt down beside me and put an arm around me. I didn't care who it was, but he or she is here for me, so I shouldn't be so childish and stop crying.

I sobbed a few times and I whiped away my tears. When I looked up I saw Christian his sky blue eyes.

I looked down again and just did nothing.

"Why are you here?" I asked him when I was calm.

"I ran after you." He said like it was the most normal case in the world.

"Why?" I asked, but I wasn't harsh to him. I actually wanted to know the answer.

"Because I care." He said and I wanted to believe him, but he's just playing some tricks.

I tried to laugh, but it wasn't that easy.

"Yeah sure.." I said and rolled my eyes.

I tried to get up, but I fell down again

"Wait, let me help you." Chistian said and he gave me his hand.

I looked at him and hesitaded.

"I won't bite." He said and smiles sweetly.

I sighed, picked his hand and got up. He helped me standing on my own two feet, but my knees were weak.

"Let me carry you back." He said and waited for my response.

"No, I can do it." I said and tried to take a few steps.

It worked, so there was no problem.

________

A/N:
Me again! Please tell me what you think about it 'cause I really want to know :)
Oh and if you don't mind, please share this story. I would love to have more readers/comments/votes..
Xxx someone_special