Chapter 11

I didn't know if I should believe her or not. It's kind of weird that she closes her laptop when I come in. She never does such a ting.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked her and she nodded her head and her smile started growing.

This isn't gonna end this way. She's hiding something. I know by just looking at her.

I acted like I was going upstairs and immediatly she opened up her laptop again. I turned around and sneeked behind the couch so I could look at the screen. The only thing I could see was a kissing couple. When I looked at some other things I recconised it was a dating site. I stood up and shook my head. I closed her laptop fully so I was out.

"What?!"

"You're not going to talk with some random perverts!" I said and I sounded dramaticly like her.

"Ofcourse I am not! This is an official dating site. Look, it's written over here!" She says like she found the solution for this useless problem, but she didn't.

"They all say stuff like that to gain more people! Mom how stupid can you be?! Don't you see?! You're single for one day and you're already looking for a new puppet! Dad was never here, so why are you even looking?! We can live without a man in our lives, just like we always did.. Why does it have to be different now?"

She was in shock, that's for sure, but she did saw it coming. It's like she never thought of it that way, while I always do.

I shook my head when she couldn't bring out words, so I just walked upstairs. I'll face her when dinner's ready, though I don't know If there will be any food tonight..

I sighed, dropped my jacket on the floor and let myself fall on my bed. Why did this day had to be so strange, weird, confusing and dramatic? Going to school today was a journey itself, but the things that happen during the day are new to me. Ashton was being all confidend, while I never saw this side of him during classes we had together. Christian, on the other side, was all caring and for one moment I thought he might have feelings too, like any other human.

Singing in class was the best part of the day, cause that felt amazing. Singing my fave child hood song was so nostalgic and incredible, but still nice. Helen sang beautifully aswell. Her voice is just made to be recorded of to be published. She is great!

"Olivia, there's someone on the phone who wants to speak to you."

"Tell 'em I'm sleeping!" I called back and I heard my mom sigh.

"Samantha, could you please?"

"Fine!" I sais shighing heavy and going downstairs, I stumbled a few times, but I didn't fell.

I grabbed the phone and listened at first.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweety!" I reconnized Christian and I had the urge to end the call, but I was too stubborn.

"Why do you call me?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice." He told me and I already regret my choice.

"Chris, just leave me alone. There are enough girls waiting for you and dying to get to know you, so give them a chance and let me alone. Just let me do my things, you do yours and everything is fine. I hate you and you know it, so just let it go!" I sais and the more I spoke, the more angry I got.

"Olive.." He sais quietly, but I was not in the mood.

"You heard what I said, so goodbye." I said and with that I hung up. I sighed and turned around to go back to my room, but my mom stopped me.

"What was all that?"

"Just Christian who still thinks he'll win me over." I said looking down and the next moment I felt two arms around my shoulders.

"I'm fine mom."

"Yeah, but I felt like you needed a hug." She said smiling.

"Thanks."

"I'm going to prepare dinner, so if you want you can help, but if you just want to lay down, go upstairs."

"Right.." I said walking up the stairs.

Just when I reached my bed, my phone rang. I grabbed it as fast as I could and smiled immediatly when I saw the ID-caller.

Caith

"Hello?"

"Hey Ollie!" I heard Caith say happily, almost singing.

"Hi, girl! What made you have such a great mood?" I asked and I could already know her answer.

"Pete.."

"Oh so this girl Caith, the girl I know for quiet a long time, is in love? Or what?" I asked her, playing some silly game.

"Oliviaaaahh!" She said whining. I laughed at her behavior and smiled insteadly.

"So, it is true?"

"Yeah it is! I really like him, but I don't know if I can trus him..." She tells me and it surprises me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's been hanging out with this girl lately and I don't know what to think about it." I got kind of confused by the things she told me.

"Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" I asked her slightly laughing.

"Olivia, I'm trying to be damn serious about this?!" She says raising her voice a bit.

"Alright alright. Just go on."

"But that was it." She says seriously and I was really trying to hold in my laughter.

"Well, I think you should tell him. Just tell him how you feel and how you feel about her and maybe he'll take it in mind. He'll probably make sure you're the only one." I said, being sure I made my friend laugh again.

"Thanks, Ollie! I certainly needed that!" She said happily and insteadly I smiled with her.

"No probs girl!" I told her and I knew the conversation came to an end.

"Well, I'll see ya tomorrow!"

"See ya!" I said and put down my phone.

A few minutes later my mom calls me to go downstairs.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her when a silence took over during diner.

"I'm good." She tells me refering to the food.

"I mean about the hole situation." I told her and she nodded, not knowing what else to do.

"Guess we'll be fine." She says unsure.

"I can take a job somewhere nearby?" I proposed and she shook her head heavily.

"You don't need to do that. Money is not the problem. I just.. I know he hasn't been around lately, but still I feel so alone. I know I've still got you, but it feels diffrent. Your dad never was the father figure I wished he would be, but he still is your dad. That's something I can not change. Olivia, I love you and I don't need anyone else, though I thought I did yesterday.." She said and it felt like the weight fell of her shoulders.

"Maybe you should just talk to me more often, I guess. I mean you just showed me what's been playing on your mind this day and probably the whole night. I'm pround of that! I'm proud of you and I love you!" I told her and she smiled with teary eyes.

*************
A/N:
Hello fellow people!
I know I haven't been active lately but I'm trying to change that. So please, if you've got any idea's for this story, just tell me! They're always welcome!

someone_special