Chapter 7

"How was school?" My mom asked.

"It was fine." I said and I knew my mom would understand that I didn't wanna talk about it.

"Which game do you wanna play?" I asked the two little ones.

"Dance!" Jack said and Liah shook her head.

"I wanna sing!" She squeled which made us all laugh.

"Darling you can't play two games, we have to go in a few." My aunt Kate said.

"Ooohhh." They both said looking down.

"Let's play Just Dance. They can Jack and I dance and Liah can sing." I said and they were back enthousiastic.

"Okay, let's do this!" I said and put the cd in the X-box.

We played for half an hour, I guess, and then Kate said it was time for them to leave.

"Oohhh" The two little cuties said at the same time.

"We will see each other soon again." i said smiling, trying to cheer them up bit.

"Yeah, and next time, we'll stay a little longer." Kate said to her kids and they smiled again.

"Say bye, to auntie Mary and Olivia!" Kate said and the two little ones ran up to me.

"Bye, Olivia!" They said in course.

"Goodbye, lovies!" I said and hugged each of them.

Then they hugged my mom and they left the house.

"Bye!" My mom called after them and closed the door again.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"What's for dinner tonight?" I asked my mom when she entered the kitchen.

"Chicken curry." She said and took something out of the cupboard.

"When's dad coming home?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Don't know.. He said he would ve home by the weekend, but I haven't seen him yet." She said looking a bit hurt.

My mom and dad don't have the perfect relationship, but they do love each other, though I hope so.

My dad is almost never home because of his job. My mom and I don't like that, but when you say something bad about my dad's job, he get's angry.

That's also the reason why my mom and I are so close with each other.

"I'll call him later on." I said which made her smile.

"That would be really nice of you!" She said and smiled happily at me.

"I hope he'll pick up." I said looking down while opening a bottle of water.

"Good luck with that." She said faking a laugh.

"Thanks.." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Olivia, could you please come back?" My mom asked.

I sighed and walked back into the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked her and she sat in a chair.

"Please sit down.." She said.

This can't be any good news..

"How was school?" She asked me and I rased my eyebrow.

"Well, you said it was fine, so I know it wasn't." She said and I sighed.

"Why do you know me so wel?" I asked her and we both started laughing.

You see? She knows how I feel and she can always cheer me up. I love my mom.