Chapter 8

"Hello." The cashier said friendly scanning the two boxes.

"Hi." I said being nice.

"Hey, Olivia, wait for me outside please?" Ashton asked standing behind me with the things he'd buy.

"Sure." I said hesitating first, but I had already spoken.

I paid for my stuf and went outside. I put it in the back of the car and waited for Ashton to come.

I really don't know why, but okay. I don't know if I can trust him..

"Hey!" He said walking over to me.

"Hi." I said back.

"You actually waited." He said smiling.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but okay." I said laughing and he laughed too.

"Well, I wanted to say thank you again, for what you did before." He said smiling with shining green brown eyes.

"Oh, that's fine." I said faking a smile.

"Eum, I actually wanted to aks if we could have lunch on the same table again tomorrow?" He asked me and I looked at him with a weird look.

"If you want to ofcourse.." He said almost wispering.

I thought about it. I thought about what Helen said. It would hurt Christian, right?

"Sure." I said giving him a smile.

"Great!" He said smiling widely, which made his dimples visible.

"So, uuhh, what's your full name actually?" He asked me.

I think it was a weird question, but still I answered it.

"Olivia Samantha Parker." I said.

"Mine's Ashton Fletcher Irwin." He said smiling, which made me smile too.

"Well, uh.. I guess we both have to go home.. So uh.. I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked me and I laughed slightly.

"Sure." I said smiling and opened the car.

"Take care of your mom." He said walking away slowly.

"I will!" I called after him and got in the car.

I drove back home and within 6 minutes I was back home.

I locked the car and went inside. It smelled like pizza already.

"I'm back!" I shouted and heard my mom coming from the stairs.

"Good, 'cause I'm starving!" She said and walked to the kitchen.

I just put one box in the fridge and I opened the other one. I took two spoons and walked to the livingroom with my mom.

"Here." I said giving the box to her.

"Thanks!" She said and started eating immediatly.

"Did you choose a movie?" I asked her ans she nodded.

I looked at the little table and saw Charlie St. Cloud laying there. Okay.. I put the disk in the DVD player and pressed play.

The film wasn't even trough the first part and my mom and I started crying. We both ate some ice cream while watching the movie and when it was almost over, my mom fell asleep.

I trew a blanket over her body and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight." I wispered, though I knew she didn't hear me.

I shut off the tv and cleaned up a bit and went to the kitchen. Also there I cleaned up. Then I walked up the stairs in silent and went to my room.

I still can't believe what has happened today. It's like all the good things that happened back in the hollidays are turning against me. Like everything that's good turns out to be bad.

I let myself fall on the bed and slowly closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again. I stared at the white ceiling and started thinking.

I thought about everything and nothing. I just want to sleep, but I know I won't.

I heard my phone vibrating and I took it. I had a message.. From my dad..

From: Dad :D

To: Olivia

Hi Olivia, I know you will never talk to me again, but Please don't be mad at me. I was in love with your mom many years ago, but then it kinda stopped. I didn't want to hurt you guys so I stayed. I knew your mom would be heartbroken and that's the main reason why I stayed. And I aslo wanted to keep giving you some money, so yeah.. Tell your mom that I'll always care about her and you. Please Olivia, make your dreams come true and have a great life. If you ever change your mind, I'll be in New York. Give your mum a kiss and hug please.. (I'll get my stuff somehow..) Take care of your mom and yourself and find her a new man.. X Harold (dad)

I don' know why, but I felt a single tear rolling down my cheek. He stayed for us? I don't know what to think about it or believe it. I just don't trust him anymore.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and my mom came in.

"i'm going to-Hey what's wrong?" She asked me walking in my room.

"it's.." I said but couldn't go any further.

"Tell me." She said sitting down on my bed.

"I-I just g-got a message.." I said stuttering. I don't if I should tell her or not..

"From who?" she asked me and tried to look at the screen of my phone.

"uuhhh.." I mumbled.

"Just let me see.." She said grabbing my phone out of my hands.

I looked at her face and she looked at the sceen with disgust.

"Please just read it.." I tried and she already did.

I saw there were forming some tears in her eyes, which made me even sadder than I already was.

"Please mom, just understand what he did was for us. I know you can't forgive him and I don't either, but we should just accept it. I know you don't want to see him ever again and I agree, but I just want to say 'thank you' to him for all the things he has done for us. I just don't know how.." I said looking down.

I hope my mom would understand what I tried to say.

"Olive.." She tried to bring out some other words, but she just hugged me instead.

"Mom?" I said quiet.

"Yeah?" She said breaking the hug.

"Let's just.." I tried,but she spoke up.

"Let's go to sleep." She said smiling weak.

I nodded slightly and stood up. I still had to change.

"Goodnight, sweety." My mom said getting up aswell.

"Night." I said taking my pyjamas.

I heard her closing the door and I sighed. How am I suppost to go to sleep when there are so many thoughts going trough my mind?

I need to get some sleep if I don't want to fall asleep tomorrow at school.

I walked over to my bed and laid down. I trew the blanket over my body and tried to clear my mind. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Eventually I did.

______

A/N:Hey, me again! So here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you like it and if you do please vote, comment or share 'cause I really don't know if you like it or not.. Oh and if you find any spelling mistakekes, please correct me 'cause English is not my original language so yeah..

xxx someone_special