Chapter 3

When we entered the classroom again, all eyes were fixed on us. I really don't like too much attention, so I looked down and got to my desk.

"You're okay?" Mr Evans asked me.

"I am now." I said and faked a smile.

"Good, now let's continue this exercise, so I can explane the partnership afterwards."

I sighed and started making some notes of the things that were written on the blackboard.

When the bell ran, I picked my stuff together and went to the next class, English.

I wanted to enter the classroom, but someone grabbed my arm.

"What?!" I asked harshly, not knowing who was there.

When I looked up, I saw Christian again.

"What do you want?" I asked being cold again.

"I just wanted to know that you're okay. I saw you being hurt when you walked out of the classroom." He said.

I just sighed and shrugged.

"Don't know what happened to me.." I said.

I wanted to walke into the classroom, but he stopped me again.

"I don't know either, but are you okay?" He tried again.

"You know the answer on that question." I said, walking away from him.

I saw him looking into the classroom, before he went to his own.

I sighed in relief. He already knew the answer 'cause mr Evans had asked me the same question.

I don't know if that's the right answer, but it is an answer, right?

I took a seat on one of the tables and then Helen came in. I smiled widely at her and she did the same. She walked over to me.

"You have also English?" She asked me.

"Yeah, why do you think I'm here, huh?" I asked her and be both started laughing.

She took a seat beside me and the lesson started.

::::::::::::::::::::::

When the fist part of the day was finaly over, we went to the canteen and by 'we' I mean Rachel, Helen and me.

We looked into the canteen and saw that the table we usually sit on, was still free. 'Till those dorks came sit there.

"Seriously?!" Rachel said annoyed.

"Let's just ask our table back, or let's sit on the other side of that table." Helen proposed.

"Yeah, like it really matters?" I said and we walked to the table.

The guys had already noticed us, but who cares?!

"Excuse me, but this is-" Rachel got cut off by Helen and we just walked to the other side of the table.

On each table you can sit with 8 people, so there won't be any problems.

We all got seated and started eating our meal. I hate the food we get here, so I always ask my mom if she can make me some and she does.

"There's this new idea that the principal may accept." Rachel said

"And that may be?" I asked her.

"Well, this idea will give us pizza every thursday!" She said and smiles like crazy.

I just laughed and started eating my meal.

Just if ya wanna know, I sat next to Rachel and Helen on the opposit of her.

"Hey!" I heard someone saying next to me and when I looked up, I saw that new guy that I saw this morning.

He wasn't talking to me, but to those guys who sat next to us.

Well, I told you there were 8 seats on eacht table, so that means that new guy sat next to me.

I like it when there's no one beside me, so next time, I mean tomorrow, we will be sitting here and those 4 idiots not!

I was getting a bit pissed that he sat next to me, though he hadn't done anything.

"Hey!" I heard again, but this time someone was talking to me.

When I looked up I saw Christian again. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I said cold and I felt like everyone on this table was watching me, yeah also those dorks.

No one talks to Christian 'cause they're all afraid of him, but I am not!

"Just wanted to know why you sit with those." He said and looked at the band members.

I looked at them and they looked away, like they hadn't seen anything.

"Well, first, I'm not sitting with them, I'm with these two girls and second, why do you care?" I said harsh and Christian was taken back.

I heard one of the members laughing and so did Helen and Rachel.

"I don't want you to sit with them, but with us." He said like it's nothing.

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked him and I stood up angrily.

I don't know why, but everything that supid asshole does, irritates me and makes me angry. And specialy when he is talking to me like I'm his again.

"I'm not. You should sit with us, that's all." He said being cool with it.

"I should not 'cause I don't like any of you! I don't want to waist any more time on you, so could you please leave, so I can continue eating?!" I say more as a comand, but he did what I said.

He walked away, back to his friends. I sat down again and growled.

"Well done, Olivia!" Rachel said enthousiasticly.

"Yeah.." I said sighing a bit.

I took a bite of my sandwich, when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked when my mouth was empty again.

"Thanks, for what you did there." The guy next to me, with light brown curly hair said.

"Oh, ehh no problem." I said and smiled weakly.

"How do you do that?" Another one with blond hair asked me.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Acting like a bitch to him." He said.

I heard Rachel an Helen slightly laugh, so I punched them.

I turned to those guys again and I wanted to say something, but I couldn't.

"Can't tell.." I said cold and continued eatinging again.

_______

A/N:
Please tell me your opinion! What do you think? The guys are finaly in the story! Nothing really happened, again, but I want to keep you all curious :)
Xxx someone_special