𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"Hey jisungie i was just wondering-"

"JISUNG?!?!?"Felix screamed."WAIT-
NO LIX PLEASE LISTEN TO M-"Jisung
yelped as he was flipped over,now under Seungmin.(Imagine any postion you want😸)

"DON'T MAKE THIS LOOK AS BAD AS IT IS ALREADY!!"jisung panicked.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JISUNG!?"Felix pulled Seungmin off,allowing jisung time and space to breathe.

"so.."

"We were supposed to be doing the work?"felix placed his arms on his hips,disappointed.

"Well,you see...uhm I uh tried to dropkick Seungmin and it didn't go too well and uh...yeah.."jisung stood up awkwardly.

"And?You got a problem with that Feli-"seunmgin was cut off.

"DEN DEN!!ANNOUNCMENT.Hello?Hello?Hi it's Mr Park here.I am going to need Mr Jisung to find Mr Yeonjun and ask him for details of the announcement."

"phew..saved by the announcement.."
jisung mummered to himself.he clasped his hands together and spoke,

"Well!Guess I have to go now!As for Felix...i'll explain later?.."

Jisung said with his hands at the back of his head.

"Oh yeah,sure Hannie!I will totally not do anything to Seungmin

"Oh yeah,sure Hannie!I will totally not do anything to Seungmin.Bye!!!"Felix replied before hurriedly ushering Jisung out.(Felix expression)

"Bam!"The door closed behind Jisung

............................................................................
Felix then turned around,now facing Seungmin with a cold expression on his face as if ready to kill someone.

"Kim.Seungmin.What the fuck were you doing?."(Felix expression)

"(Felix expression)