𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Guys I just want to say that I don't know how to start smut and end smut so please forgive me if it isn't good!
I reread it and I feel like it looks funny🫢
_______________________________________

They had reached,checked in,showered and...and are doing absolutely nothing,but watching a movie on the tv.

Well-none of them were focusing on the movie.

<isn't this the part in romance shows when..>(JG)

"jisung."Christopher slowly leaned in and nipped gently on his earlob,causing him to jump.

"Since there's nothing to do right now..why don't we-"Christopher pinned Jisung down on the bed and stared at him hungrily.

"d-do what?.."(Jisung)

"sex."(Christopher)

Upon hearing that single word,Jisung blushed furiously.A 💯 virgin.

<he wants to do it with me??>(Jisung)

"..."

"Come on don't you want to?.."At the same time Christopher was leaving marks on his neck,each ticklish and pleasurable.

It was all too much.

"Alright,"Jisung moaned as Christopher squeezed a particular sensitive spot on his waist.

"Here?"Christopher squeezed even harder causing Jisung to moan even louder than before.

"D-don't do that!"Jisung tried covering his mouth in hopes of muffling his moans,but Christopher had a problem with that.

"Come on,let me hear your pretty moans."Christopher pulled his hands off his mouth and pinned it above his head.

"We haven't discussed on a safe word."
Christopher continued to tease Jisung,
squeezing on certain places to make Jisung moan.

"W-Ngh-what safe words?"(Jisung)

"Red for stop,green to continue and yellow to slow down."(Christopher)

"NGH!"Christopher placed his knee on his crotch and rubbed down.

"you haven't replied."(christopher)

"got it!"(Jisung)

Christopher slowly took off Jisung's clothes,leaving only his choker and underwear.It wasn't underwear.It was lace panties.

"huh."(christopher)

"mind getting blindfolded?"
(Christopher)

<almost forgot to hide my identity oops>(BC)

Jisung just nodded in reply and closed his eyes.He was so vulnerable under him.Makes him want to mark him.
So that's what he did.

He took off his mask and tied it around Jisung's eyes,meaning Jisung couldn't predict what was going to happen.
Which was kinda exciting.

Christopher took Jisung's jaw into his hand and did the last thing he would expect him to do.Christopher,was kissing him.

It only really dawned on jisung when
Christopher nipped on his lower lip for permission.

Christopher.THE CB97,was actually kissing him.He let out a soft groan,
parting his lips to allow Christopher access.

Their tounges slid against each other,
wet and hot,dancing till it left him breathless.

"On all fours."And who was Jisung to deny.

Christopher brought his cock to jisung's lips.Jisung of course was a virgin,so he was new to this.

"suck."(Christopher)