𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Jisung's clothes

2:30pm

yum yum

yum yum."Jisung stuffed food in his mouth,not stopping on even breathing.

<he looks like a squirrel>(JN)

<cutie>(all except YJ/GYU)

"you guys can go now you know?. and-don't tell anyone about what happened here,we don't want to be seen as 'unprofessional' thanks."(YJ)

"what's the rush?we can just watch you guys eat-aren't we friends?"(GYU)

"friends?"(YJ)

"well considering the fact you gave me your number-we're boyfriend's now."Beomgyu winked cutely,getting a wink back in return.

"boy.friend."(TAE)

Beomgyu shrugged.

"Same thing!"(GYU)

"stop being dumb."Jeongin smacked the back of his head causing Beomgyu to shout dramatically.

"police!you see that?he hurt me!" Beomgyu held his heart with one hand,and looked at jisung and the rest.

<oh.>(GYU)

Jisung was getting fed by Christopher, I don't know how that happened. While Felix and Seungmin were trying to snatch the chopsticks away from Christopher's hand.

<ew lovebirds.>(JN)
^
|
little did he know,he would be one of them too.

Beomgyu looked up to see Taehyun standing beside Yeonjun protectively, while Yeonjun was eating bread.

"junjun,you criminal-give me my heart back!"(GYU)

<junjun?>(TAE/YJ)

"never!may you fall deeper and deeper."(YJ)

"knock knock."(?)

"huh?"Jisung shared glances with everyone and stood up from his seat to open the door.

what appeared before them were,
3 men dressed in black.

the middle guy had red hair,and a very,very,handsome face.

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara