𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Police group chat

Chief
Hey just wanted to remind everyone that there's no work today!

37361977
Yes Chief!

80276662
Thanks Chief!
_______________________________________

Jisung dropped his phone onto his bed and yawned while stretching.

Today was going to be a long day.

He turned on Spotify and went to shower,while singing.

"All that I want is you!-
Even if i'm a fool.
Why do I fall for you?."
---------------------------------------------------------
If you're wondering why Jisung is so happy-then I'll explain.

His favourite artist,CB97,was picking lucky fans to meet him in real life and..
guess what.Jisung won‼️😹

They were meeting at 8pm,which was odd and quite late,but it didn't matter.
He was a policeman,he could defend himself.Besides,who wouldn't do it for CB97?!?
---------------------------------------------------------
With Thunderous

"Are you sure this is alright?..Like you're meeting up with a random fan?..what if they take a photo or something?"(JN)

"Jeongin it's okay,even if they do take a photo I'm wearing a mask."(BC)

"the mask doesn't help‼️"(Beom)

"Then I'll kill them."(BC)

"......"

"What?."(BC)

"What do you even want to meet your fans for anyways??"(Beom)

"To relieve some stress?"(BC)

"How is meeting up with strangers going to-...oh."(Beomgyu)

"What?"(Jeongin)

"He's gonna have sex😕‼️"(Beomgyu)

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!"(BC)

"WHAT YOU SAID IT FIRST!"(Beom)

"NO I SAID RELIEVE STRESS!"(BC)

"Hyung I already picked up on that word awhile ago!Stop treating me like a baby!"(Jeongin)

"YOU DID?!?!FROM WHO AND WHERE
I PROMISE THEY WONT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!"Bangchan exclaimed.

"About that..."(Beom)

"Haha."(Beom)

"It was-"Before Jeongin could finish, Beomgyu shot him a death glare which didn't go unnoticed by Bangchan.

"Hm?.."(BC)

"It wasn't me!"Beomgyu put his hands up in a surrendering position to defend himself,but the squeaky voice gave it off.

"........"

"Bye!"Beomgyu quickly ran away as fast as his legs could carry him.Well he was quite tall after all so of course he was faster than bangchan right?..

Well,Wish Beomgyu luck.
(let's hope he survived😕‼️)
---------------------------------------------------------
"Shit,shit,shit!It 6:30pm and I haven't chose a fit!"You may be wondering..
there's 1h30mins left,why is he panicking
??

1)Jisung takes very long to choose an outfit
2)Jisung is nervous
3)CB97 said specifically not to bring any devices which he could use to take photos.

That was suspicious.But maybe he was insecure yk?So of course,Jisung being
Jisung,he didn't.

While Jisung was going through his closet for clothes he could wear,his phone ringed causing him to jump up in fright.

"An Instagram notification?that's rare."
(JG)

......................................................................
CB97✔️

CB97✔️
Hi J.ONE I just want to say that it's okay to dress in normal clothing!

J.ONE
but I wanted to|
but I w|
......................................................................

"Normal clothing....really?.. Nevermind I'll just wear this."Jisung took out a Black crop top,black sleeves,black tennis skirt and some normal black shoes,accompanied with white leg warmers.(picture above)
Oh and don't forget about a plain black choker!

For this occasion Jisung had even dyed his hair last week!

"Is it too revealing?..Should I change??..
..whatever if CB97 doesn't like it then I'll just cry!"Jisung placed his hand over his forehead and pretended to faint.

"ahhh I'm so nervous!"Jisung swayed from side to side as he changed,and took his phone out.It was 7pm.

He quickly changed and looked in the mirror.He looked okay.At least to him the outfit was cute.

"I can't wait!!"(Jisung)
---------------------------------------------------------
With BangChan

"Why are you dressing up for this little occasion??"(Beom)

"Well,I figured since I was going to fuck this person so hard and rough that they wish they were dead,I would at least look nice for them."(BC)
(he's wearing what he wore for 3RACHA performance)

"And what makes you think they would allow you to.?"(Beom)

"Check out their insta acc."Bangchan passed his phone to Beomgyu and showed him,of what seemed to be a fan page of him or something.
......................................................................
J.ONE

gonna meet up with my idol today yall!!wish me luck on not making a bad impression😕‼️

wish me luck on not making a bad impression😕‼️

(♡)💬↗️
ferizz:WHAT!!WHO??
↪️puppymin:with me
......................................................................
"Well!Too bad he doesn't know you're gonna be the one making a bad impression!"(Beom)

"I'm gonna beat the shit outta you when I'm done!"(BC)

<oh shit he's speaking english again im done for>(Beom)

"Hyung!!Why is it so loud!!"(JN)

"Oh no,I'm double done for."(Beom)
_______________________________________
Guys I know I promised smut but please be patient smut is next 3 chapters because I'm working on perfectioning it💯