𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Changbin scrunched up his nose in  disgust under the black mask he wore to cover his face.He could feel hatred flowing through his veins at the mention of the word 'police'.It was true,he disliked them and hatred was a strong word but his feelings towards the police were somewhat similar.

"Second Lord,what should we do?"

One of the underlings asked as he bowed towards the second leader who's in charge since the first leader decided to go on a killing spree,again.

Lee know the current leader of Maniacs is currently away on a killing spree.

"We.Are.Not.Going."Changbin hissed.
everyone flinched despite knowing he would say that.

"Shall we call them here?"soobin suggested.

"I don't want this place to be discovered."changbin immediately canceled out the suggestion.

"how about-"soobin got cut off.

"don't forget this-we're still on bad terms with the police."changbin reminded.

"How about the warehouse area 43?"
everyone in the room gulped.

"...."

"Fine.Call those fuckers tomorrow at the same location mentioned,9PM."
changbin sighed,annoyed.

"angry Changbin's gonna attack~" seungkwan laughed.

Since he was older than both Lee know and Changbin-he was allowed to call the two by their names.

"Hyung,Not Now"Changbin clicked his tongue and stood up from his desk he was sitting on.

"Thunderous went to the headquaters today.They seemed pretty much normal except that the leader was nowhere to be found,and the second leader seemed pretty off."an underling mentioned.

"They work with the force sometimes..So it's alright for them to move in and out.but-It's not the same for us."changbin took a sip of his protein shake,before shooing the underlings away.

"go.and investigate more shit about J.ONE."

"Yes Sir!"Everyone bowed as Changbin walked out.

"Phew!..That was nerve-wrecking.."

"Yeah...i could feel Changbin's death aura around him."Seungkwan chuckled.

"Seungkwan chuckled