𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕(143%eating)

"What are you two doing??It's time for lunch,or did you guys talk the whole time instead of focusing on the case?."

"I...we-uh..IT WAS SEUNGMIN!Yeah!It was Seungmin!"jisung pointed at seungmin and turned to Felix.

Seungmin just sighed and nodded his head.🥱

"I see..I'll excuse it since im in a good mood right now i guess."Felix raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

"whatever,Anyways!Jisungie!!i got food for us since i knew you would not get food-hey Seungmin would you mind moving too?"(Felix)

Seungmin just sighed and moved his chair in front of Jisung instead.

"krrk"the sound of Felix opening and arranging the food filled the room.

Seungmin's mouth drooled at the sight.

<oh geez..now i'm hungry should i go and buy some food?i'm rich enough..but it would waste time orr i can just act miserable so he will ask me to eat with them!smart.>

Seungmin stood up and grabbed the door handle ready(not ready)to leave.

"What're you doing?Since you're here,
come eat with us.I bought more than needed anyways."felix sat down.

<yippee>

"But-what am i supposed to drink?"
seungmin jokingly complained.

Felix tched."Air-"

"Oh!you can share with me!If thats alright lix?"Jisung said while slurping on his drink.

"aww,sure jisungie~"Felix cooed.

"Seungmin here try it!"Jisung put up the drink and passed it to Seungmin.

Sure,Jisung may be very cool and serious during work,but-when it's related to stuff other than work,he can be completely different than you think he is.

<eh..i don't really like brown sugar...>
Seungmin thought to himself.

Seungmin grabbed it,not missing the hand-contact,and started slurping as fast as he could leaving the drink half-empty by the time felix stopped babying Jisung.

Felix then turned towards him,raised an eyebrow and thought
---------------------------------------------------------
<hmm..what did i just say yes to.?>
Felix thought to himself squinting his eyes to try remembering what Jisung said.

<...oh..!>

Flashback\/
"But-what am i supposed to drink?"
(Seungmin)
"Air-"(Felix)
"Oh!you can share with me!If thats alright lix?"(Jisung)
"aww,sure jisungie~"(?????)
---------------------------------------------------------

<WHATT AKSNSSNSKAK I SAID YES TO THAT?!!??AN INDIRECT KISS?!?!?OMFG-NO WONDER HE DRANK HALF OF IT..>

If looks could kill Seungmin would probably be dead by now.Jisung seemed to have noticed the tense atmosphere(he didn't know why)and instead of keeping quiet,he decided to break the tense atmosphere by...

"Lixie do you want some?"

Felix turned his head 180°(not actually) and opened his mouth.

"ahh"(Felix)

Jisung giggled and stuffed two ricecakes in his mouth.Jisung then turned Seungmins face towards him and fed him a riceball.

"thats...so good!"Seungmin and Felix said in unision as their eyes shone with amazement.

"Right??"jisung didn't know that it was because he fed them.

With that everyone started eating with music on and small talk.

"All i want is you.."
____________________
"Even if i'm a fool.."
_____________________
"why do i fall for you?"
________________________

"ooo whats that song called?I haven't heard you singing to that before?" Felix slurped on jisung's drink.

"HUH??You haven't???It's by cb97!!!
HAVE YOU SEEN HIM!?!?HE LOOKS SO COOL!!"jisung enthusiastically replies.

(Nobody knows that cb97 and gang leader Christopher is the same person.)

"Also-The song is called connected!"
jisung stuffs a rice ball in his mouth.

Seungmin and Felix locked eyes with each other and looked back at Jisung with jealousy.

"So..you like him yeah-?"Seungmin questioned.

"Yeah,i guess..?If i ever saw him in real life i would marry him with no hesitation."jisung continues to rant about cb97.

"oh..."That was when,both Felix and Seungmin realised it wasn't going to be that easy.
______________________________________