𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"10 minutes left.."Jisung looked at the clock and sighed,slumping on his chair,and picking up a bottle of water.

His legs,back,and ass hurt.He hadn't noticed how painful it was earlier,
until now.

"sung-you alright?"Felix patted his back

"yeah,fine,just tired."Jisung simply replied,before facing Christopher once again.

<was CB97 really the leader of thunderous?..if he was-then i just lost my virginity to a mafia boss.>(JG)

But why..did he not regret it?.

"something on my face?"Christopher commented,and tapped Jisung's hand,snapping him out of his gaze.

"yeah-nothing on your face,you're just uh-!very handsome."Jisung panicked and mixed some of the lies with what he was actually thinking.

okay maybe it was the truth.

"you're very pretty too."Christopher  interwined his fingers with Jisung's, while he smiled softly.

<Is a mafia boss supposed to be this gentle??>(FX)

Felix pulled Jisung back a bit,causing their hands to separate,which Jisung didn't like.

Wait why did he not like getting separated from Christopher?

"sung,he's a mafia boss-remember?" Felix whispered into his ear,and glared at Christopher,who just found the blond hair boy,to be like a little kid.

Jisung slowly nodded and fixed his gaze on Jeongin instead,completely missing the look of hurt in Christopher's eyes.

did he really not like Christopher because he was apart of the mafia?.
did he really lose feelings for him in one day?because-of that stupid fucker?

<ha-i'll fucking make sure that felix regrets it.>(BC)

"need anything?"Jeongin raised an eyebrow and let a smile spread across his face.

Jisung would rather look at him than chan.good.wait-chan was his father/j!he couldn't be jealous of him right..

<oh he's cute!>Jisung let himself stare at Jeongin's cute features.He had dimples like Christopher!He looked like a fox too.

"a fox..?"Jisung mumbled silently and saw Jeongin's smile,turn bigger.

<ough he thinks I'm a fox?foxes are cute..that means he thinks im cute!yay!>(JN)

"Jisung!Jisung!"A boy from above, shouted.

<oh another fox.>(JG)

"yeah?!?"Jisung snapped out of his gaze,and looked up.

"boss left-!so that means we can eat without him looking!!"Yeonjun jumped excitedly and held up a box of food.

"YES-FINALLY!!"Jisung sat up from his seat,and opened his hands.

"give it to me!"Jisung made grabby hands,which was very cute by the way.

"huh?no I can't!it's too high up! you're gonna have to ask someone to come up and take it!"(YN)

"lixie..?"Jisung immediately faced Felix and held his hand.

"please~?"Jisung whined and held Seungmin's hand along with Felix's and squatted like a little kid.

"get me the food!"Jisung puffed up his cheeks and furrowed his eyebrows.

"sung..you know this is unprofessional of us,especially infront of the mafia's."(FX)

"but-!"(JG)

"no buts,i'll buy you cheesecake later okay,baby?"Seungmin pulled Jisung up and stretched his cheeks.

"fineeee~!"(JG)

Seungmin and Felix laughed.

who would expect,the J.ONE,to be a whiny,and cute child?

Now the rest were third wheeling.

Jisung went back to his seat and sat down,seemingly having given up,but an angel spoke.

"i'll volunteer to take the food!"
Beomgyu stepped up and winked at Yeonjun cutely,before walking to the door and pushing open the door.

"wait-!"Yeonjun was going to call someone to accompany the mafia boy.
,but he had already ran to Yeonjun.

how did he even get here???wow,he's a smart one.yeonjun loves smart guys.

<it's fine,if he does anything,I have taehyun with me.>(YJ)

"here's the-"(YJ)

"can I get your number?"Beomgyu gave him his phone,and blinked innocently.

<he trusts me with his phone?>(YJ)

Yeonjun turned to Taehyun,but he saw Taehyun glaring at Beomgyu while he held a pair of broken chopsticks in his hands.

"here."Yeonjun typed his number in,and winked playfully.Before passing the food to Beomgyu,and asking Taehyun to escort him out.

"how about you escort ME out?"(GYU)

Before Yeonjun could reply Taehyun stood up and pulled Beomgyu out.

They walked side by side,until they reached.

"you like him right?"(GYU)

"..."(TAEHYUN)

"yes I do,so what?"(TAEHYUN)

"well,i guess we're rivals now!"
Beomgyu playfully pushed Taehyun and walked in.

"another one?.."Taehyun sighed and walked back.

<another one?what does he mean- does a lot of people like my Yeonjun?!?>(GYU)

yes he did his research on Yeonjun.

Anyways back to the main one.

"Here's your food!"Beomgyu happily placed the food down and went back to his corner.

"yay food!!"Jisung exclaimed,and opened it.

______________________________________