𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

"you're here right?."soobin looked at Jeongin,then behind him.

"huh?"(JG)

"who's here?"Felix looked at Jeongin then Soobin,he knew who was here.

"h-"(SB)

<wait-wait wait!!>(HJ)

<hm?why should I?>(SB)

<I'll uh-set you up with Yeonjun!>(HJ)

<but I am close with Yeonjun.>(SB)

<nono I meant..yk>(HJ)

<meant what.>(SB)

<i'll place a scenario for you with Yeonjun!>(HJ)

<deal>(SB)

"I'm going to ask one last time.who's here?."(FX)

"yeonjun."Soobin placed one of his hands in his pocket and used his other hand to wave.

"hi baby."Soobin smiled,with his dimples showing.

surprised by the nickname,the members turned around to looked at the so called 'baby'.

<did he just call him baby?>(ALL)

<isn't that beomgyu's candy crush??> (JN/BC)

"the fuc-"Beomgyu was cut off by none other than his beloved,Yeonjun.

"SOOBIN?!?!?"Yeonjun stepped back, mouth agape.

"wait-wait..you guys..are dating??" Felix pointed at Yeonjun then to Soobin.

"NO!"(YJ)

soobin had expected he would deny it,but he didn't expect him to deny it that quickly.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin's pained expression,and added,

"not yet..?"(YJ)

jisung squealed silently and watched as Felix and Seungmin exchanged glances.

<oops-i forgot that he's from the mafia>(JG)

"..."(ALL)

"let's just focus on how to get out of here."Seungmin sighed and took out his phone to press the emergency number.

it felt kind of weird to seungmin to call the police-i mean,they are the police after all.

<not today.>Hyunjin smiled brightly.

"beep,beep."

"huh?."seungmin pressed the button once again.

<what the fuck.>(SN)

"what's wrong?."jisung looked over, upon seeing seungmin's agitated expression.

"give me."seungmin passed him the phone and watched as jisung pressed it a dozen times.

"huh???"(JG)

Felix pulled out his phone and tried calling the police.

keyword=tried

"what the fuck."his phone got shoved out of his hands,making the screen crack.

"?????"(ALL)

everyone had watched how the phone flew out of his hands.But the thing was,he didn't throw it-and nobody touched it.

perhaps there was indeed someone.

<are you gonna follow along to the plan or fool around?.>(JN)

<both!>(HJ)

<why did you even go through all this trouble for a boy anyways-its like you're a kid in love!>Hyunjin grinned and giggled lightly.