talk to me [3]

[2nd person pov]

    You blankly stared at Mia, not smiling back. You didn't know what to do. This girl whom you've disliked for awhile suddenly appeared in your house. Of course you weren't gonna smile at her.

"Well aren't you gonna say hi back?"

"Oh wait! You can't!" Mia laughed thinking Bill and Gustav would laugh along with her.

They didn't though, their smiles turned into a blank stare. Like yours. The only person laughing with Mia was Tom. He was 100% the jerk now. While they laughed all you did was stand there.

"I'm gonna head off to school, haha..." said Gustav while awkwardly grabbing his stuff.

"So am I, wanna come with Lea?" asked Bill.

You nodded and followed behind both Bill and Gustav. You didn't even get a chance to grab your snack because the kitchen was invaded by a pair of jerks.

Gustav, Bill, and You were all walking silently for a good 5 minutes until Gustav broke the silence.

"What was that all about? Does Mia not like you?"

"Nope, don't ask me why. Even I don't know." you explained to him.

"And here I was thinking that Mia was Tom's first decent girlfriend." said Bill shaking his head in disappointment.

You stopped in your tracks which startled both Gustav and Bill.

"You're telling me Mia disappeared, found a boyfriend, and moved back to town with him!?" you asked waiting for an answer from anyone.

"Yeah, we met Mia about 1 year ago and thought she was just gonna be another one of Tom's flings but surprisingly they've been together for a good amount of time and she's just been around." stated Gustav.

   [Lea pov]

    I found it so silly how Mia came back with a whole boyfriend. I'll admit, she's really pretty but her personality is ugly. Tom seemed like he was gonna be nice at first. I bet Mia told him something because he started acting like a complete dick after they left together.

    Now that I think about it, I might be right. It's not like I care or whatever, she can have him. Starting right now I take back whatever compliments I thought about while looking at him.

"Hello? Lea, are you gonna say anything?"

I didn't realize I was spacing out until now. Bill was waving his hand in front of my face trying to get me to snap back into reality.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking. Do you think Mia said something to Tom about me? I mean before running off with her he was nicely trying to talk to me during school yesterday." I explained.

After saying that Tom and Gustav slowly turned to face each other and then slowly turned back to you with shocked looks on their faces.

"Tom never does that, in fact the last time he did that was when he met Mia last year. He only does it when he likes someone an-" before Gustav could finish Bill cut in.