talk to me [7]

[lea pov]

    The day at the movies was interesting. I guess I'm feeling better but being at school definitely doesn't help. The only thing that matters is that I don't have the entire 11th grade blaming me as well.

I also heard that Tom broke up with Mia and it was 100% because of the horrid stunt she pulled yesterday. Cheating on him was a new low, even for her.

"Psst Lea!"

    This voice sounded familiar. I looked around the classroom and saw Tom who was sitting behind me trying to pass me a note.

    What did this moron want now?

    I decided to just ignore him, just because he doesn't have his rude ass girlfriend anymore doesn't mean I want to be friends with him. He can fuck off.

"Leaaaaaaaa"

    Okay, he's getting annoying. He keeps poking me with that note. God why is it so pointy, it feels as if i'm being poked with a tiny needle.

"Lea just read it!" he whispered.

    Once again I turned around but this time I took the note. Of course I wasn't gonna read it, I didn't care what he had to say. So I threw it and lucky me! it landed right in front of our math teacher.

    The teacher looked at me for a good three seconds and then picked up the note, "Since you've thrown this note at me miss Listing, I'm assuming you want me to read it?"

    I stayed quiet.

"Very well then," the teacher opened the folded note and adjusted her glasses. "'Lea I'm sorry, can we talk after school in the garden? - Tom'"

    After reading that to the entire class, she was now staring at Tom who was awkwardly smiling at her.

"Mr. Kaulitz, since you and miss Listing want to pass notes during MY lesson then I'd rather you do it in detention. AFTER SCHOOL." She walked towards the trash can and threw the note away.

    I didn't like that, this was Tom's fault. Never in my entire 16 years of living have I gotten detention. But all of a sudden this jerk who I barley know wants to interfere with my life.

"Ms. Kelly Lea and I don't need detention, we've done nothing wrong. Please let it slide, just this once." Tom pleaded.

    Ms. Kelly rolled her eyes and sighed, "No Mr. Kaulitz, I take my lessons very seriously and I don't tolerate interruptions!"

"But she-" Ms. Kelly cut Tom off.

"But nothing, I want you and Lea in here today at 3...end of discussion."

    Everyone was staring at me now and I didn't like this. I felt another tap on my shoulder. I knew it was Tom but I ignored him. Detention for this class was enough for today. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

————

"We were supposed to go sing karaoke today." Bill sulked and put his head down.