talk to me [6]

[Lea pov]

Tom scoffed and looked at me, "She's gonna regret this."

I didn't say anything because like what the fuck was I supposed to do. I mean yeah I was kinda shocked at the sight of Mia and another guy but these people were jerks to me so I didn't care all that much.

"So Lea, wanna watch a movie with me," Tom asked. He held up two movie tickets and smiled, "I know I was a jerk to you, I'm sorry for everything I did. I didn't wanna do all that, it was all Mia." he paused and glanced at Mia who was still smooching the guy.

"How about we put all that behind us and get to know each other, you are a beautiful girl after all." Tom threw a wink at me and leaned against the wall.

I couldn't believe this pathetic asshole. He thought that a wink and a half assed apology would make us friends. No way. I smiled at him and flipped him off.

   [tom pov]

    I couldn't believe it, she flipped me off. She doesn't speak to me but she flips me off? Who does this girl think she is.

"Fine, I'll go myself." I rolled my eyes at her and walked away, almost tripping.

    I caught myself and looked back to see Lea slightly laughing. Her smile was so beautiful, she was beautiful. The accident was not her fault but I had to side with Mia. She was my fake girlfriend after all. $1000 a month, that's what her mom paid me to keep Mia happy.

"I tripped on purpose!" I yelled to her.

Lea stopped laughing and walked away. I'm assuming she's here with my brother. I could've been there with Gustav and Bill, getting to know Lea. Unfortunately a job was a job and I was getting paid good so I have to keep up the act.

Well, I had to. I've been thinking of quitting for awhile. Keeping a girl like Mia happy was exhausting, and I'm not actually a jerk. Sure I may like women but I can't help myself there. After this stunt she pulled, cheating on me in public. Nope, I was definitely quitting. This was embarrassing for me; and only me.

————

After spending time alone at the theaters I was now back in the hotel room I have been renting for myself. I didn't know where to go when Georg kicked me out so I had to think fast and I did NOT want to live with Mia. So, I found a hotel and with the money Mia's mom gives me I pay for it.

"Tommm baby where are you?"

There goes my peace and quiet.

"Bath."

I suddenly see a slim figure appear in front of me. I'll admit, Mia is really good looking but she's too clingy and not my type.

"Babe, can I joi-"

"Let's break up," I cut her off and got out of the bath, putting a towel around my waist.

"What? I don't understand what I did wrong." Mia started crying.

"Movies, you, the guy? Quit acting Mia, I know you know your moms paying me." I replied.

   Mia suddenly broke down, "She's what?"

    This was not the reaction I was expecting, I thought she knew. Why else would she cheat? Why is she even acting like she cares?

"I'll admit I did cheat on you Tom, but I loved you." Mia Bawled. She dropped on the floor and didn't stop crying.

"I only did it because you've been distant this past month, how could you do this to me?"

I exhaled and walked out of the restroom, "Mia listen, you're a nice girl but not a nice girlfriend. Although I didn't love you the cheating stung a bit."

I began changing and Mia walked out of the restroom. While I was putting my shirt on she suddenly forced herself onto me.

I pushed her away from me but she wouldn't quit trying.

"Mia just leave already! I've never liked you, we're over! Just leave!" I yelled in frustration.

She was being annoying, I told her I was being paid to be with her and she wouldn't quit it. She didn't understand that I didn't like her.

"You're the worst you know that? Go to hell Tom Kaulitz." Mia stormed out of the hotel room.

Finally she was gone. She was making me seem like the bad person. Sure I was doing charity work, but she's the one who cheated. I'm not the villain here.

————

The next day at school I saw Mia with her new boyfriend. She wasn't all over him until we made eye contact. I'm assuming she tried making me jealous but there was literally no point in trying. I've never liked her.

"Lea, welcome back! We've missed you here!" Bill exclaimed in the distance.

I looked behind me and saw Gustav, Lea, and Bill. I wanted to apologize to Lea but I knew she wouldn't speak to me so I called Gustav over.

"What's up?" Gustav asked walking next to me.

"Okay, I know I was the biggest jerk ever and I know what I did was wrong." I sighed, "I wanna apologize to Lea but I have no clue how, I want it to be sincere."

Gustav chuckled and gave me a pat on the back, "You messed up bad, I'll help you though."

"What about Mia, wouldn't she get upset over this?" Gustav asked.

"I broke up with her, she was a waste of time." I explained, stopping at my locker.

Gustav jokingly cheered, "Wooo, I'm glad. She was kind of a bitch."

I laughed, "Kind of?"

We both laughed together and Gustav started coming up with a plan to help me apologize to Lea.

I'm hoping she'll forgive me.

————

This chapter was written kind of fast soooo I'm praying you guys like it 🤞