A Yellow Dress?

Neville's P.O.V.

I was looking at the long list of people to invite to the wedding. Who to cross off,who to keep? Then,Luna came in and sat down beside me.

"Hey,Nev."She said after kissing my cheek.

"Hi,Luna." I said, still glancing at the list.

"Neville,do remember when I told you that sun colors were good luck at a wedding?"

"Yes,I believe so." I said.

"Well,what if I wore a yellow wedding dress,for extra good luck?" She said,handing me a piece of paper.

I looked down at it. Luna had designed a big,ruffle-y,yellow wedding dress for her to wear. Oh,good grief. What would everyone say about this?

"Luna,it's a nice dress,and the color looks nice on you,but wouldn't you rather wear a traditional white wedding dress?" I asked.

"You don't like it?"

"Well,it's pretty but, I don't want anybody to be laughing or looking at you strange." I explained.

"But what if nobody wears yellow? Then,we won't have the best luck." She said.

We sat in silence for a few moments.

"Would it make you happy if I wore a white dress?" Luna asked me.

"Yes."

"Alright,then. I'll find a different dress to wear." Luna said with a smile.

"Luna,if you still want to wear something yellow,you could wear a yellow flower in your hair,or something." I told her.

"That's a good idea. I think I'll do just that."

And with that, she skipped out of the room.