In his arms.

Luna's P.O.V.

It's finally December twenty-third! Today's the day we go back home for the holidays. That means in just a few hours,I'll get to see Neville! I've missed him so much. I can't wait until I see him. Right now,I'm in one if the compartments with Ginny. We were looking through the collectible chocolate frog cards.

Any good ones?" Ginny asked me.

"Um,I found two Kinglesy Shacklebolts,one Dumbledore,one Rowena Ravenclaw,one wizard I've never even heard of, and-oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

"What? What is it?"

"Harry's on this one!" I said,holding up the card with my friend,Harry Potter,on it.

"Holy hippogriffs!" Ginny exclaimed looking at the card.

I checked my watch. It's three o'clock now,so that means only two more hours! Those two hours went by so slow. I must have fell asleep because Ginny was shaking me trying to wake me up.

"Luna! Wake up! We're here." She said.

I jolted up out of my seat and got my trunk and Cottontail's cage. I told Ginny goodbye and wished her a Merry Christmas, then hurried off the train to look for Neville. He was the first face I saw. I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Neville! I missed you so much!" I cried.

"I missed you,too,Luna." He said,returning the hug.

"Can we go home now?"

"Yes."

We no longer had to do side-along Apparation because I had taken my Apparation test at Hogwarts a few weeks ago. I concentrated hard on our house and before I knew it,I was in the living room.

"It's good to be home." I said.

I turned around and noticed that there was a tree in the corner. Neville must have picked out a Christmas tree already. He must have noticed I was looking at it because he said,

"Your dad told me you have fun decorating it so, I wanted to wait until you got back to decorate it."

"Can we decorate it now?" I asked eagerly.

He smiled at me. "Sure."

I put away my trunk then helped Neville decorate the tree. By the time we finished, I was half-asleep. So,Neville put me on the couch. I'm so tired, I don't think I'll ever get up. After a while,Neville comes and sits by me. I feel him wrap his arms around me. I smile. I always feel safer when I'm in his arms.