‧₊˚✩彡

tw: character death, unhealthy relationship + dynamic

I lied down on the couch, feeling sleepy from boredom.

after I was accepted, fukuzawa went to his own office while dazai and kunikida were assigned a mission, which meant they had to leave.

since it was a dangerous mission about shooters, yosano tagged along just in case.

I wanted to go as well of course, saying that I would be useful in battle because of my ability but dazai shut me down and told me to stay here where it's safe. I know he's overprotective because he doesn't want me to be taken away from him, but that doesn't mean he should just cut off all of my freedom...

I sighed, shaking my head. since when did I think so ill of him? he's just doing this for my sake, because he wants me to be safe.

he's always done that.

the office was empty, naomi left for school and tanizaki was in his own mission as well.

I looked over at rampo who looked even more bored than me. the thing is, he had a mission, but he didn't feel like going.

I sat up from the couch, "you're skipping your mission? is that okay to do?"

"no..but I don't feel like going on a boring mission like that." he replied, sitting up in his chair.

"if I come with you will you go?" I asked, wanting to do something as well, "im bored."

He looked over at me for a moment before smirking, "sure. you're lucky that you'll see the worlds best detective in action!"

I nodded, hopping off of the couch and following rampo out of the building.

"so what kind of mission is it?" I asked, looking at his slightly taller figure that walked a few steps ahead of me.

he put his hands on his hips before saying, "our first mission, of course, is reaching the place!"

I tilted my head, "will we use the train?"

rampo stopped for a moment, "hmm... guess we'll have to."

I nodded and we went to the train station. "I haven't been in a train since I was 16," I accidentally blurted out when we sat on the chairs.

rampo whistled, looking out of the window in boredom, "yeah, I know."

"you know?"

he turned his head towards me, eyes still closed as he nodded, "I know everything about you and dazai. there's nothing you can hide form me yanno."

"e-everything..?" I stated, feeling nervous.

he nodded again, "yeah! I'm the world's best detective, of course I'll know!"

my eyes widened, "do you really know or are you just bluffing?"

he pouted, "are you calling me a liar? fine. I'll tell you some stuff I know.

first of all, the moment you were born, you were thrown into an experiment facility after killing your mother on accident. you stayed there for years until mori bought you from there, and you stayed in the port mafia till you were 16 where you escaped with 18 year old dazai. need I say more?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in shock, staring into his eased expression.

"h-how do you know this?"

"i told you before! nothing can hide from my ability super deduction." he said, turning back to the window boredly, not phased of exposing my secret.