──★ ˙ ̟

the moment we walked into the agency, we were informed of a bomber in the building. dazai, kunikida and i, sneaked into the room where the bomber was holding a girl captive. and near her was.. y/n knocked out. my eyes widened in surprise, not expecting seeing her caught as well. if this bomber could knock someone like y/n out he's really no joke...

"bring the president! if you don't.. i'll blow everyone up!" the ginger guy said, pulling the controller up.

dazai hummed, eyes immediately falling on y/n. "he got y/n-chan." kunikida bonked dazai's head, making the brown haired man awkwardly laugh before continuing, "...and that girl!"

"how troublesome..."

"yeah.."

"umm.. why am i here?"

"the bomber seems pretty furious at the agency." kunikida said, completely ignoring me.

"i don't think i'll be of any use. can i go now..?" I said, making the two turn to me. the men continued guilt tripping me for a bit, making me sweat drop and honestly kind of being feeling bad too...

"if we can find something to cover the bomb.. but given the circumstances.. i can't believe he took women as hostages. what a coward!" dazai said.

i turned to dazai, "who's the girl?"

"her name is naomi. she's a part time assistant."

I frowned, "how horrible... taking an Innocent bystander hostage.."

dazai and kunikida looked at each other, "what do we do?" kunikida asked.

"should we just let him see the president?" dazai suggested, making kunikida shake his head.

"he'll try to kill him!"

"then.. there's only one method." dazai said.

I turned to them in interest. are they gonna use their abilities?

I watched them, expecting something flamboyant.

suddenly they pulled their hands up and began doing rock paper scissors.......

dazai of course ended up winning, making a small victory dance. kunikida face palmed at him, resisting the urge to beat him up. he stood up, turning to face the abductor. "hey. calm down, boy."

"stay back! I only want to see the president! do anything funny and I'll blow you up!"

"okay.." kunikida said, raising his arms in defense.

"I know who you are, and about your annoying ability! you're kunikida..

sit on the table on all fours and don't do anything suspicious!" the boy instructed, pointing his controller at kunikida, "if you don't do as I say I'll blow everything up!"

kunikida sighed, approaching a nearby table and sitting on it.

"this isn't good... because of his personal grudge against the agency he's done research on all the members abilities.." dazai said, furrowing his eyebrows, "if I go it'll only agitate him further.

hmm..what should we do..?" I looked at dazai, and saw that he was already staring at me. I flinched in surprise, suddenly a bad feeling washing over me.

"a~ tsu~ shi~~"

"no.."

"I haven't said anything yet~"

"I already know what you're going to say..."

"listen.. atsushi-kun. you're the only one who the bomber won't know."