Chapter Thirty - The Talk

This idea goes to AlphaAlexsstories!
Also this chapter will deal with sexual things so if you don't like it, don't read it! No hate please!
Kian's POV
I totally know what Ethan was doing with Addy. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
I thought I should tell Jc. Just so he knows. I don't think Ethan has had "The Talk" yet, but every kid finds out before the conversation.
Something else I've noticed is Ethan kinda looks and acts like me. I've noticed he has a birthmark on his right shoulder, just like me. Probably just a coincidence.
I went to my room and edited a video for my main channel. Everyone was home by then. Lia and Jenn were playing with the babies in the living room, Ethan and Addy were still upstairs, and Jc and Ricky were in the kitchen talking about a collab.
"Yo Jc, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.
"Yeah." he said.
We walked into the hallway.
"So, has Ethan had "The Talk" yet?" I asked.
"No. I kinda assumed he knew all that. Why?" he asked.
"I might have kinda sort have almost walked in on him making out with Addy." I said.
"I guess I do need to talk to him. Fuck...How am I gonna do this?" he said, slumping up against the wall.
"You're the Dad. Figure it out." I said.
He sighed and nodded.
He went back into the kitchen and I went back upstairs.
Jc's POV
Do I have to do this? ...Probably...Ugh...I'm not even sure what to say...
I went back into the kitchen and got out the pizza for dinner. We called everyone down and we ate.
Addy left after we ate, so it was the perfect time to talk to Ethan. I pulled him aside and we went into my room.
"Am I in trouble?" he asked.
"No, I just need to talk to you." I said.
He nodded and sat down on the bed.
"Ethan, uh...you know how babies are...made...right?" I asked.
He cringed and nodded.
"Well...I...uh...just want you to be careful with Addy. Don't do anything you'll regret." I said.
"I know. I don't plan on "doing anything" for a while." he said.
"Good. But if you do, just use protection..." I said awkwardly.
"Got it." he said.
"Okay...I...guess that's it." I said.
He nodded and left.
Man that was awkward...
Ethan's POV
That was the most awkward conversation I've ever had in my life.
To be honest, I've thought about stuff like that once or twice. I won't do it myself for a while though.
I walked back up to my room and flopped onto my bed. I went on YouTube for a bit, and ended up falling asleep.
A/N
Short chapter! Sorry! I'm running out of ideas! Please comment some! Thx!