Chapter 35: Graduation

⚠WARNING! ⚠
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!
Ethan's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock, Addy cuddled into my bare chest.
After the party, Addy didn't feel like going home, so she spent the night at my house. We still have Grad Night tonight at Six Flags, which should be fun.
Today is Graduation day and I'm excited. In 2 weeks, Addy and I are gonna start our college life together. I'm really sad to leave my family though.
Dad and Lia are throwing a Graduation/Good-Bye party Good-bye next week. It's gonna be a little emotional.
"Babe, we gotta start getting ready." I said, sitting up and lightly shaking Addy.
"Mkay. I gotta shower." She said, slowly getting out of bed.
"Mind if I join?" I said with a smirk.
She laughed and nodded. I laughed back and we went into the bathroom.
We took a shower, sharing a few kisses here and there, and dried off.
I put on a black suit, a white dress shirt, and a blue tie. I did my hair and brushed my teeth.
Addy put on a matching sparkly blue strapless dress. She brushed her teeth, did her makeup, and curled her hair.
"You look beautiful." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind while she was fixing her makeup.
"You look handsome yourself." She said, slightly blushing.
I smiled and kissed her cheek.
I went downstairs and Lia was making eggs and bacon.
"There's my little grad." She said, starting to tear up.
I smiled and we hugged.
"I'm really gonna miss you. I feel like you're my real son and I hate to see you go." She said, starting to cry.
"I'm gonna miss you guys too, but I'll always come see you guys." I said.
She smiled and we hugged.
Dad came down the stairs with Chris and Collin on his hips, both of them in a plaid black, green, and blue collar shirt, khaki shorts, and black Converse, and Ariana walking next to them in a little white and purple dress with a white cardigan over it. Dad was in a white and black button-up, black jeans, and black Vans.
"Ethy!" Ariana said, running to me.
I smiled and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face in my neck.
"What's wrong Ari?" I asked, rubbing her back.
"I don't want you to gwaduate." She said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Cuz then you have to leave me." She said, and started crying.
"Shhhh. You're gonna be okay. I'll still come see you guys. I'm not leaving forever." I said, feeling bad.
"Pwomise you won't weave (leave) me?" She asked.
"Not forever. I promise." I said.
She smiled, making me smile back.
The twins squirmed out of Dad's arms, ran to me, and grabbed my legs.
"We're gonna miss you bud." Dad said.
"I'll miss you guys too." I said.
We all hugged and sat down to eat. Addy came down and everyone said Good morning.
"Addy!" Collin said, running to her.
"Hey Colli. What's up?" She asked with a smile, picking him up.
"You look pwetty." He said, slightly blushing.
Collin has always had a little crush on Addy, I think it's adorable.
"Why thank you. You look pretty adorable too little man." She said, kissing his cheek.
He blushed and hid his face in her neck. We all laughed and sat down to eat.
"We'll see you guys at the ceremony. We gotta be there in about 15 minutes." I said, putting my plate in the sink.
"Bye." Everyone said.
Addy and I got out stuff and got in my car. We drove to the school and parked. We walked hand in hand onto the football field. We found Nick and Julie waiting in line for they're cap and gowns.
"Yo guys!" I said as we walked over to them.
Nick and Julie turned around and smiled.
"You guys ready to be done with regular school?" Nick asked with a huge smirk.
"Oh yeah." I said with the same smirk, making the girls laugh.
"So how's Bryan and Ava? They must be pretty wrecked about you moving." I said.
"They're sad, but they'll be fine. It's my Dad that's the most upset actually." He said.
"Connor? Really?" I asked.
"Yeah. I guess he's just nervous of letting me go on my own." He said.
"True." I said.
We got our cap and gowns and put them on. We took a few pics before the ceremony started.
*Skip Speeches*
"Julie Anderson." The principal said.
Julie smiled while walking onto the outdoor stage, taking her diploma and shaking the principal's hand.
"Ethan Caylen."
I heard Dad, Lia, Kian, the kids, and everyone else cheering in the crowd.
I got my diploma and shook the principal's hand.
"Nicholas Franta."
Everyone cheered as Nick walked onto the stage. He's kinda mega popular.
*10 Minutes Later*
"Addison Reynolds."
I cheered as well as Addy's family and mine as Addy got her diploma.
Once the ceremony ended, Addy and I found our families.
"I am so proud of my little bro." Kian said, bro-hugging me.
"Way to go Eth!" Lia said, tearing up, but with a smile.
I hugged her as well.
"Man, my son's a high school graduate." Dad said.
I smiled and pulled him into a hug too.
Ricky, Jenn, Luke, Olivia, Connor, Bryan, Ava, Sam, Trevor, and Addy's family congratulated the both of us too.
We all got in our cars and drove to our house for brunch. Lia, Jenn, and Addy's mom were in the kitchen making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit salad.
All the little kids were running around playing Tag outside, all the adults in the kitchen or living room talking about random stuff, and the Teens (Me, Nick, Addy, and Julie) went up to the game room.
We played Mario Kart until the food was ready.
Everyone went outside with a plate of food and continued talking.
At around 2, everyone had left except Connor, Bryan, Ava, Nick, Julie, and Addy.
Addy's parents had to leave for a business trip right after, but would be back before the Good-Bye party.
It was getting hot out, so we all put on our bathing suits and went swimming for a bit.
We splashed around with the kids and had a water gun fight in the backyard. We relaxed had fun for the rest of the afternoon.
*8pm*
"Addy you ready?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom.
The door opened, revealing Addy in a light blue Wonder Woman tank top, high-waisted jean shorts, and light blue Converse.
I was in a dark blue Superman jersey, khaki shorts, and dark blue Vans.
"Ready." She said with a smile.
I smiled back and we quickly kissed. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and she grabbed her purse.
We went downstairs where everyone was on the couch watching the Minion movie.
"Dad, I'm gonna spend the night at Addy's house so I'll be back tomorrow." I said.
"Alright. Have fun." He said.
"Use protection!" Kian yelled.
"Kian!" I said, getting slightly embarrassed.
Dad and Lia laughed and the kids just looked confused.
Addy blushed and we left.
"Always fun being reminded by your older brother." I said sarcastically.
"I mean...He's not wrong...You have it right?" Addy asked as we got in the car.
I pulled the silver package out of my pocket. She smiled and we kissed. I put it back in my pocket and we drove to Nick's house. We picked up Nick and Julie and drove to Six Flags.
We got our passes the school gave us and they let us in. We went on our favorite rides, Tatsu, Scream, Roaring Rapids, Drop Of Doom, Goliath, Batman, Superman, Viper, and a few others.
We were all hungry after a while, so we got some pizza and soda. We ate and played a few games. I ended up winning a Batman basketball and a stuffed Teddy Bear with a Flash cape for Addy. Nick won a Superman cape and a stuffed Wonder Woman for Julie. We're pretty good boyfriends if you ask me ;).
We had fun going on rides and playing games the whole night. At around 2am, Grad Night was over.
We dropped off Nick and Julie and then drove to Addy's house.
I've been wanting Addy all night, and now we were finally alone...
⚠This is where things get dirty⚠
Also, tell me if you don't like the smut or if you do. I just wanna know lol.
The second Addy opened the door, I spun her around and smashed my lips onto hers. Her arms went around my neck as I slammed the door closed. My hands went down to her waist as I pushed her against the wall. I licked her lips, asking for entrance, and she quickly accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I obviously won.
"Jump." I managed to say into the kiss.
She jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist. I slowly carried her upstairs and into her room. I laid her gently on the bed and got on top of her.
Our shirts and shorts came off in seconds, and my boxers were starting to get really tight...
Addy flipped us over so she was straddling me. As we made out, her fingers traced out my abs. She knows it's a huge turn on for me. Her hands traced down to the waistband of my boxers.
"Addy..." I moaned, getting impatient.
She smirked and finally pulled them down. My length sprang up, hitting my stomach.
Addy looked like she had an idea, and she definitely had a good one...
She grabbed my length and started pumping.
"Fuck..." I moaned, throwing my head back in pleasure.
She smirked and kissed my tip.
"Don't t-tease babe..." I groaned, wanting her so bad.
She smirked and finally took me into her mouth.
"Fuck!" I half moaned, half yelled.
She started bobbing her head up and down, making me moan in pleasure. She was really good at this...
"B-Babe...I'm close..." I moaned, eyes shut.
She went faster, doubling the pleasure.
I twitched and came into her mouth. She swallowed and straddled me again.
"You're really good at that." I said, trying to catch my breath.
"Beginners luck?" She said, slightly giggling.
I smirked and started making out with her again. I undid her bra and slipped down her panties.
I flipped us over and pulled the condom out of my shorts pocket. Addy took it from my hand and ripped it open with her teeth. She looked up at me as she slid it onto my length.
I silently moaned.
She's super hot...Man am I lucky...
I placed myself at her entrance and slowly slid in. Addy threw her head back in pleasure.
I started thrusting into her, making us both moan.
"Mmmm...Ethan..." Addy moaned, clawing at my back.
I moaned back, thrusting harder and faster.
She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her.
"Right there baby..." She moaned.
I thrusted into her spot each time, and I could tell she was enjoying it.
"E-Ethan...I'm close baby..." She moaned.
"Hold it...I'm almost there..." I said.
I thrusted faster as I felt 'that' feeling in my stomach.
"Let it go babe." I groaned.
On the next thrust, she came all over my length. Her walls tightened around me, sending me over the edge, cumming into the condom. I moaned non-stop as we rode out our highs.
"I love you so much..." I said, touching our foreheads together.
"I love you too." She said with a smile, slightly panting.
We kissed and I pulled out. I threw the condom away and slipped on my boxers. Addy put on her panties and her shirt.
We cuddled the rest of the night, falling asleep in each others arms.
A/N
Hey guys! How do you like the story? Don't be afraid to give me feedback in the comments or DM me!! Thx!