Chapter 34: All Grown Up

5 Years Later
Ethan's POV
I am now 18 and about to graduate high school. I still play baseball, but I'm also play football. I got into Stanford on a baseball scholarship. I want to go into the army after then become a lawyer.
Addy and I are still going strong and i love her more than anything. She also got into Stanford and is going to be a neonatal doctor (takes care of newborn babies).
We are moving into an apartment together since we're going to the same college. Sadly, that means moving 358 miles away from our family. But we're excited to start a new life together.
Nick just got into Texas A&M and he's going on a football scholarship. He's also going into the army with me after college and he wants to be a professional football player. His girlfriend, Julie, is going to be a cheerleader also at Texas A&M so they're moving in together.
Ariana and Luke are almost 6 and are best friends. They are both in 1st grade. Ariana does gymnastics and Luke does soccer. Ariana is very small for her age, but Luke is tall for his age.
Collin and Chris are 5 and are in kindergarten. They look exactly the same, but are exact opposites. Collin is the smart one. He can read at a 3rd grade level and is always at the top of his class. Chris is the athletic one. He loves watching and playing sports with me. He plays soccer, baseball, basketball, and lacrosse.
Jenn had her baby 4 years ago and her name is Olivia Evelyn Dillon. She's a girly girl and a big Daddy's girl. She loves anything pink or glittery.
When I was 14, I started a YouTube channel and I do covers. I have almost 2 million subscribers now and I actually get a little money off it.
Kian's been dating Olivia for 5 years and they're meant for each other. Olivia is super nice and really funny. She's really close with Lia and Dad, so they double date a lot. Kian said he wanted to purpose on their anniversary in 3 months.
A lot has changed but for now, Life is just calm and awesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm clock. That's the last time I'm gonna hear it. It's our last day of school before graduation, and I'm super excited.
I got out of bed and put on a muscle tee, basketball shorts, and running shoes since I always go for a morning run before I get ready for school. I ran for about a half hour until I got back home. I went upstairs and took a shower. I dried off and changed into a blue and white tank top, khaki shorts, and blue Nike high-tops. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.
Ariana, Chris, and Collin were at the table eating pancakes Lia had made.
"Hey Ethan. Ready for your last day of high school?" She said with a smile, handing me a plate of food.
"Yup." I said, taking the plate and sitting down with the kids.
"But then you have to leave us next week..." Ariana said with her sad face.
My smile faded. When I told the kids I was leaving for college, they all started crying, especially Ariana.
"I know. But I'll still see you guys on vacation and holidays." I said.
"But that's too long..." Collin said, getting out of his seat and running to me. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and hid his face in my neck. Chris and Ariana came running to me too. I looked up at Lia and she had tears in her eyes.
"I'm gonna miss you guys, but I'll always come visit you." I said.
They smiled and we finished eating. 8 went upstairs, brushed my teeth again, sprayed on some cologne, and grabbed my backpack, phone, and car keys.
I went downstairs and said bye to everyone. I got in my car and drove to Addy's house. I knocked at her door and she opened it, her backpack slung over her shoulder.
She was dressed in a white v-neck, my blue and white variety jacket, high waisted light jean shorts, and blue high-top Converse. She looked beautiful as always.
"Hey baby. Ready for our last day of regular school?" She asked.
"Oh yeah." I said with a slight smirk.
She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Eww!! Ethan stop sucking my sister's face!!"
We quickly pulled away and saw her now 8-year-old brothers, Andy and Adrian.
"Bye boys. See you tonight." Addy said.
She closed the door and we did one more quick kiss. We got in my car and drove to school. We parked and walked in hand in hand. We went to our lockers and cleaned them out. Since we had a few minutes before class, we tried to find Nick and Julie
We found them making out against Nick's locker.
"Hey guys. Let's try not to make any babies in public, yeah?" I joked as we walked up to them.
"Yeah yeah whatever." Nick said.
We laughed and talked about graduation and stuff. When the bell rang, Addy and I went to homeroom.
After School
Once the bell rang, it was total chaos in the Senior halls. Everyone was cheering and screaming and crying. Addy and I walked out to my car along with Nick and Julie. We got in and drove to the beach. There was gonna be a big party there with all the seniors. It's like a pre-grad party.
We put our swimsuits on and I gotta say, Addy looks smokin hot in her black strapless bikini.
We found all the seniors partying by a huge cabana. We grabbed a few drinks (no alcohol) and started dancing along to the music.
I knew a lot of people there, mainly from the football and baseball team. I guess you could say I'm popular.
Everyone moved into the water and started swimming and splashing around.
The music was still going, and Addy was dancing to the music. She started turning me on. She knew it too.
She swam over to me and started grinding on me to the music.
"Babe..." I whispered/moaned into her ear.
I knew she was smirking. She knew how to tease me and get me goin. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the water.
She pulled me to the back of the cabana. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. My hands went to her waist and pulled her closer.
"What was with the teasing earlier?" I managed to say into the kiss.
"I could tell my dancing turned you on." She said, smirking.
I smirked back and the kiss got deeper. I didn't have any protection on me, so I knew we couldn't go all the way. We've only done it about 3 times since our first when we were 13.
"Who's making babies now?"
I pulled away and Nick was standing there with a few of our friends. They were all whistling and cheering.
"At least we had the courtesy to take it somewhere private." Addy sassed.
"Ooooo!!!" Everyone said.
Nick just smirked and we all went back to the party and had fun.