Chapter 45: Fun At Home

Warning: Contains sexual content. Read at your own risk!

1 Week Later
Ethan's POV
We're back home and I gotta say, I missed it a lot. I missed tucking Brady in a night and going to bed next to the love of my life. It's good to be home.
I just got Brady to sleep and Addy was wiping down the kitchen counter tops in a t-shirt and short shorts. Yup...Definitely missed that...
"Hey baby...Brady's asleep..." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.
"Oh yeah...Was there something you wanted to do?" She asked, a smirk spreading across her face.
"Maybe..." I said, kissing her neck.
"I can tell. Somebody's a little excited." She said.
I was already growing a semi hard-on just by her outfit. Brady's a heavy sleeper and I wanted to take this opportunity.
I continued to kiss her neck, sucking on her sweet spot.
"Mmmm." She moaned lightly.
I spun her around and lifted her up onto the counter, smashing my lips onto hers. Just like I remember: soft and smooth. I licked her bottom lip and she let me in. Her arms went up around my neck and deepened the kiss.
"Bedroom...Now..." she said.
I picked her up, holding her thighs for support, and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed, crawling between your legs. I pulled off my shirt and she did the same, also slipping down her shorts. I bit my lip at her blue plush bra and matching panties.
"Miss it babe?" She asked with a smirk.
"You have no fuckin idea." I mumbled, eyeing her up and down.
She pulled down my shorts, leaving me in my black and grey boxers. I was fully hard and I needed her...now...
After a short makeout, the rest of our clothes were off.
I got back between her legs and positioned myself at her entrance. I looked up and she nodded quickly. I pushed myself into her, immediately moaning in pleasure.
"God I missed this Ethan..." She said in pleasure.
I started thrusting, her legs wrapped around mine. The pleasure was just as good as I remembered, if not better.
"Mmmm Ethan!" She moaned, her walls clenching around me.
I felt myself twitch and I knew I was close.
"Fuck baby...I'm close..." I groaned, putting my face in her neck and start sucking on her sweet spot.
"M-me too...." She said.
Minutes later, we both came, mixing our liquids together. We rode out our highs and I pulled out, flopping onto the bed.
"God I missed that..." I said, trying to catch my breath.
"Me too. I'm so glad you're home." She said.
I smiled and we kissed. We got dressed again and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N
Short, I know! I got a bunch of things to do this weekend so bear with me!