Chapter 4

Chapter 4

MC and Jake had been spending a lot of time together getting to know each other and just being in each other's arms. Jake had been staying at the motel in between staying at Jessy's with MC. They had been taking things slow Jake didn't want to rush MC so they agreed that MC would tell Jake when she was. Jake had been back a couple weeks now MC was spending the night with Jake at the motel. She wanted to give Jessy and Dan some alone time, MC was laying on Jake's bed flicking through the TV channels while Jake was in the shower. A thought crossed her mind "Jake did tell me to let him know when I was ready" she got up off the bed and went towards the bathroom door. MC tapped on the door softly but loud enough for Jake to hear. "Jake, can I come in?" "Sure MC let me just grab a towel first" "Jake, put the towel down"

After they had finished Jake turned the now cold water off, he stepped out of the shower and handed MC a towel to dry herself. MC grabbed some clean underwear and put on one of Jake's shirts. It made Jake feel giddy at the sight of MC in one of his shirts. They went and sat down on the bed together. "I really need to find my own place" Jake sat down looking around the basic room. "I could help you find a place if you want" MC looked at Jake who had nothing but love in his eyes. "I'd like that, but what if we look for a place for both of us?" Jake took MCs hand in his drawing circles with his thumb. "I'd love nothing more than to move in with you Jake, our own place together" MC kissed Jake on the cheek and cuddled up to him.

The next day MC and Jake went to look at a new place they could call home together, after looking at a few apartments they decided to go to the rainbow cafe for a coffee and something to eat. "What did you think of the second apartment?" Jake asked while handing MC a menu. "It was really nice but the kitchen was a bit too small and the bathroom was even smaller" MC let out a sigh and put her menu down. "Don't worry we have one more to look at later" Jake looked at MC with a smile on his face. "I don't care how big the place is I just want to live with you MC" MC took Jake's hand in hers and gave it a light squeeze. "You are so cute, I love you Jake" MC held onto Jake's hand drawing circles with her thumb. "I love you to MC" Jake picked MCs hand up and kissed it softly.

Once they finished having coffee they went to the last apartment block, it was a massive building with a big glass revolving door inside and a long red carpet laid out. MC was looking all around. Everything looked perfect; there were even paintings hanging on the wall in gold patterned frames. Jake and MC made their way up to the apartment once inside they looked around. The apartment was as out of this world the living area had a massive open space. There were two big glass sliding doors that led out onto the balcony. The kitchen was massive. Then they went to check the master bedroom. There was so much space each side had its own walk in closets. There was an ensuite bathroom; it had its own walk in shower and bathtub.

There was a guest bedroom that was laid out the same, the only difference was the room was a little bit smaller. There was another bathroom facing the guest bedroom. Inside it had a shower,bath and skin with a mirror on the wall. "Wow Jake this place is absolutely amazing, the space,the way everything is laid out" MC stood in amazement at the apartment. MC turned round to face Jake but he wasn't in the bedroom anymore panic started to take over MC. She rushed around the room shouting Jake's name tears welling up in her eyes. "MC, I'm so sorry I'm here my angel it's okay" Jake took MC in his arms holding her close. "I-i thought so-something bad had happened' MC was clinging onto Jake. "I was just signing for this place I was going to come and surprise you, I didn't mean to scare you like that" Jake held onto MC not letting her go.

MC looked up at Jake and his face was full of concern, "no I'm sorry Jake, I shouldn't have freaked out like that" MC wiped away the tear escaping Jake's eye. "I love you Jake you're my always and forever" "I love you to MC i always will. Jake pulled away from MC and handed her the signed documents with a smile starting to appear on his face. "Jake you didn't? You really did this for us?" MC was shocked at reading the documents "I did MC, you see being a skilled hacker earns you a lot of money" Jake had bought the apartment for him and MC. "I can't believe you did this Jake I love you so much" MC was quick to wrap her arms around Jake kissing him softly on the lips.