Chapter 5

Chapter 5

MC's POV
I have been going back to that dark place the past couple of weeks, Jake has been keeping a watchful eye on me making sure I don't have a drink. He's been so good to me, always making sure I have everything I need. I don't know what I did to deserve him. Jake has just gone back to his office to finish up on a couple of things for work. I told him I would go and pick up a few things for dinner. I'll just go right to the shop and back again. I feel like I can do this by myself. I feel like I can do this. Come on MC you got this. I make my way out of the apartment walking down the street to the shop. I managed to make it in and out in no time. I was so thankful that it wasn't busy. As I continue walking back home I see the aurora Phil's just opened up. 

I can go over and say hi can't I? I can go in a bar and not want to drink, as I walk into the bar I see Phil behind the bar checking on the stock. He doesn't see me walk in and goes towards the back so I decided to sit down and wait. A bartender comes over and asks what I would like to drink. I answer and the next thing I know I've just had a shot of Jack Daniels. I feel the brown liquid running down my throat warning my insides up. I ask the bartender to leave the bottle and he does.

I pick the bottle up and start to drink every last drop, while I'm drinking I get startled "MC!! What are you doing?" I turn round and see Phil rushing over towards me with concern all over his face. "Oh h-hi p-phil" I can feel the sadness taking over my body and I just break down completely. I feel Phil's strong arms pick me up off the stool and take me into the backroom. He puts me down on the sofa and sits down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. *MC I'm worried about you Jake doesn't know you are here does he?"

I don't answer Phil. Instead I just ended up breaking down even more, when Jake came back I was so happy that I started to forget how badly I had been feeling. Then out of nowhere this wave of depression hit me like a ton of bricks. Phil picks me up from the sofa and leads me out the back door towards his car. "I'll take you home MC" Phil carefully put MC into the back seat and closed the door he got in the car and started it up driving down the road towards the apartment. On the way home every wave of emotion is hitting me all at once. I want to be with Jake. I love him so much I just don't want to keep feeling like this. I want to be happy again.

A few moments later Phil pulls up outside my apartment building, my visits starting to blur again as the tears escape my eyes. He helps me out of the car holding me close to his chest so I don't fall to the ground. We reach the apartment door and Phil softly knocks on the door. When Jake answers the door a shocked yet concerned look spreads across his face. "Baby, are you okay? What happened?" I couldn't even look at Jake. I felt so ashamed. "I'm sorry man, if I had known she was at the bar I wouldn't have let my staff give her a drink" Jake looked at Phil with thanks in his eyes. "Thank you for bringing her home Phil" Phil helped Jake get me inside the apartment and put me on the sofa. Jake thanked Phil once again and Phil headed back to the bar.

I look up slightly and see Jake coming back towards me. I can see a sad look on his face as he gets closer. "Jake I'm so sorry I really am I think I need help" I just broke down again in a fit of tears. Jake wraps his arms around me, holding me as close to him as possible. "It's okay MC, I'm here now we can get you the help you need I will be with you the whole way" I look up at Jake and wrap my arms around him. I need to feel him close to me. I need to feel his warmth on my skin.

The next morning when I wake up I can feel Jake's strong arms around me, I can't help but snuggle into him. Flashes of what happened last night  coming into my mind, getting like that really isn't the answer for me. I can't keep putting Jake through all this emotional turmoil I am going through. I start to feel Jake wake up pulling me even closer to him. "Morning my angel, how are you feeling?" I turn and face Jake looking at his beautiful ocean blue eyes makes me feel so happy. "I feel okay, a little bit better than last night but I do need some help though I can't keep putting you through all this" I try to look away but Jake stops me turning my head towards him. "We are in this together MC I will always support you I love you" a small smile makes its way onto my face. "I love you to Jake"

This part is pure smut it doesn't affect the story if you find it uncomfortable to read :)

As it's the weekend Jake doesn't have to work so we spend the day in bed kissing and cuddling. I couldn't help myself any longer and started to kiss Jake's naked chest running my hands all over his body. I push Jake back and climb on top of him running my hands all over him. A soft moan leaves Jake's lips as I start to grind on Jake's member. Jake let out another moan as I increased what I was doing. I moved off his lap and slowly went under the covers. Slowly I took Jake's boxers off exposing Jake's erection. I licked the tip of his erection while I moved my hand up and down.

After a few minutes Jake turned me round onto my back hovering over me placing kisses on my lips. Jake started to play with my breasts and a soft moan escaped my lips. I was loving every second of what Jake was doing to me. He slid his hand down my body reaching the hem of my panties. He slid his hand inside my panties. Jake ran his fingers over my entrance. I was getting wetter each time he moved his fingers. Jake slid his fingers into my hole and a moan left my lips as he moved his fingers in and out. I could feel my first orgasam approaching as it got closer. I kept shouting Jake's name. A wave of pleasure hit me.

Jake took his fingers out and started to rub my hole with the tip of his erection, I couldn't take it anymore "Jake please fuck me" a smile spread across Jake's face as he pushed his erection deep inside me each push he hit my sweet spot. I could feel my second climax hitting me before I could come down from my high. Jake began to increase his movements and he kept on hitting my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan as I climaxed all over Jake's erection. I could feel Jake cum filling me up inside.

Jake fell back onto the bed. I was quick to cuddle back up to him, soon I could feel sleep taking over me and I fell asleep In Jake's arms. When I woke Jake was still next to me watching the tele. "Hey, what time is it?" I looked up at Jake with tired eyes. "Hi beautiful, it's 5:30" Jake took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. "I didn't mean to sleep this late, I need to make dinner" Jake stopped me from getting out of bed. "Don't worry about it baby I've ordered us Chinese I knew you needed the rest" my heart melted at just how sweet Jake is. "Thank you baby, I love you so much" Jake turned and smiled giving me a reassuring look. "I love you to baby"

Jake's POV
Watching how far MC has come makes me so proud, it broke my heart to see her hurting so much. Today is her first appointment with a physiatrist. She asked me to come with me for support. I sit down on one of the hard chairs in the waiting room while I wait for MC. The waiting room is a plain room with only a few pictures on the walls. There are a few magazines on the table. I spotted one that is all about computers. I decided to pick it up and read through it while I wait for MC.

I'm not sure how much time has passed when I looked up I saw a crying MC coming out of the physicists office. I quickly got up from my seat and rushed over to her wrapping my hands around her. "Hey, are you okay baby?" MC looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm okay it was just a lot today getting it all out it was a massive thing" I looked down at MC and helped her close. "I'm so proud of you baby" MC wrapped her arms around me with a small smile on her face. "Can we go home now?" "Of course baby let's go" I keep my arm around MC as we walk out of the office and down the steps walking towards the car.