Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jake and MC had been having a wonderful time just the two of them, while MC was in the shower Jake was busy getting breakfast ready. He had something special planned for MC. He stacked the pancakes on the plate along with some bacon. He placed them both on the table and went to get the coffee. Placing two cups down on the table he poured coffee into both cups. He grabbed a bottle of champagne and orange juice and poured them into a jug. When he had finished he poured some into two champagne glasses placing them on the table. He went to grab the maple syrup from the kitchen as he knew how much MC liked it with pancakes.

As he was walking back MC had come out of the bathroom, "something smells amazing" MCs face lit up when she saw what Jake had made for breakfast. "Take a seat I'll be right back" MC sat down while Jake went into the bedroom and pulled out a small red box from his backpack. He walked back to the table and sat down "Jake all this looks amazing and you got my favorite maple syrup" Jake smiled at MC a warm feeling spreading throughout his body. "MC we have been together now for a while and there is something that I would like to ask you" MC put the syrup down and looked at Jake. He got down on one knee and opened the box "MC will you marry me?" Tears of joy ran down MCs face as she heard the words coming from Jake's mouth. "Yes, yeah I'll marry you Jake" Jake just got the ring on her finger when MC wrapped her arms around his neck.

They both stayed like that for a few moments before getting back up, "you know, the moment I first told you I loved you I knew I wanted to marry you" MCs face started to blush as more years of joy ran down her face. "I love you so much Jake, I can't wait to become Mrs Jake Dillon" MC couldn't take the smile off her face a moment she thought would never happen is coming true. "How about we skip breakfast and eat this later and go straight to the dessert" Jake couldn't help but smile with lust in his eyes he took MC by the hand and went into the bedroom.

There they both remained for most of the day just being in each other's arms, after a while they started to get hungry so MC went to bring in the pancakes and bacon putting everything onto the tray MC carried it into the bedroom. They sat and ate their food talking about the wedding. "I have so many ideas running through my head I'm so excited" Jake sat and listened to all MCs ideas with a smile on his face. "If you wanted we could get you some bridal magazines to give you an idea of what dress you want" MC turned to Jake with a smile on her face. "I'd love to do that but I also want to stay in bed and thank you some more" Jake's eyes grew lustful as he looked at MC. "Give me 2 minutes baby" Jake grabbed his phone and tapped away on it for a moment before putting it down. "I've just requested the delivery of all the bridal magazines for you. They will arrive later today" before MC could say anything Jake was quick to move the tray out of the way and crashed his lips down onto MCs.

The next morning they had both slept in and were cuddled up to each other. Jake was the first to wake so he went to make some coffee. While he was making the coffee there was a knock at the door. Jake went to answer it and it was a delivery man with MC's bridal magazines "thank you" Jake thanked the delivery man before closing the door. Jake placed the stack of magazines on the table and went to finish making the coffees. He felt his arms wrap around his waist. He turned round and kissed MC on the forehead. "Good morning husband to be" the smile on MC's face was getting bigger by the second. "Good morning my soon to be wife, did you sleep well?" MC snuggled into Jake's chest and smiled. "I did, it was the best night's sleep" Jake lifted MCs chin up and kissed her softly on the lips. "Your bridal magazines have arrived why don't you go look at them and I'll bring you a coffee over"

Jake came back over to the sofa and put down two cups of coffee, he sat down next to MC and looked at her looking at all the pictures in the magazine. "There are so many pretty dresses in this one" MC pointed at all the dresses she loved. After a few more hours of looking through the magazines MC found her dream dress. "Oh wow look at this one Jake, it's perfect" MC realized what she said and closed the magazine. "Hey why did you close it?" MC put the magazine down and looked at Jake. "Because it's bad look to see the dress, I want it to be a surprise" MC suddenly had a sad expression on her face. Jake took her hand. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" MC looked up at Jake with sadness in her eyes. "The price of the dress is way too much" Jake listed MCs chin with his fingers. "How much does it cost?" MC reached for the magazine and checked the price. "it's nearly £3,000 we can't afford that" Jake just sat and smiled. "If that is your dress then my wife to be will have her dream dress"

MCs sad expression turned from sad to happy after hearing what Jake said, *are you sure baby, it's a lot of money" Jake leaned closer to MC and whispered in her ear. "You're going to look so sexy in your dress I can't wait to marry you" MCs cheeks started to blush. "I love you Jake" Jake looked into MCs eyes seeing so much love in her eyes. "I love you to MC" they both spent the rest of the day just talking about the wedding and what they wanted. MC was going to ask Cleo to make the cake and Jessy to be her maid of honor. 

Jake and MC were now back at home after having an amazing time away, they hadn't told the others yet they had arranged for them to come round later that night. Later that night everyone had arrived at Jake and MCs apartment. Jessy could sense there was a big announcement coming. "So guys we asked you all here to tell you that Jake has asked me to marry him" Jessy screamed with excitement and gave MC a massive hug. "I'm so happy for you both" Jessy let go as she had happy tears escaping her eyes. "Congratulations Jake I've never seen her this happy" Jake smiled at Dan giving him a reassuring look. "Thanks Dan that means a lot" Cleo came over and hugged Jake and MC "congratulations to you both you both deserve to be happy" Jake and MC looked into each other's eyes and shared a kiss.

"There are a couple more things Jessy will you be my maid of honor?" More excitement left Jessy's mouth "it will be an honor" MC smiled and hugged her best friend. "Cleo me and MC would love it if you would make the wedding cake" Cleo's eyes widened. She wasn't expecting them to ask and it was a massive honor. "I'd love to thank you guys"

They all celebrated into the night having such a wonderful time after everyone had left MC started to clean up when Jake wrapped his strong arms around her waist. "You have been driving me crazy all night in that dress" MC let out a giggle as she turned round and faced Jake. "Oh you mean like this for instance" MC lifted up part of her dress revealing part of her thighs. "Right that's it I can't take it anymore" Jake grabbed MCs hand and took her into the bedroom. A giggle could be heard coming from MCs mouth as she knew how much the dress she was wearing drove Jake crazy. She had to admit that she did pick it out on purpose to drive Jake crazy.

The next morning Jake and MC started their day off with coffee and breakfast, they still had a couple more days off before they had to go back to work. "Jake, have you thought about a date for the wedding?" Jake looked at MC who was drinking her coffee. "We could have a summer wedding on the 15th June" MC looked at Jake putting her coffee down. She knew that day and date. "Jake that's the first day we met" tears escaping from MCs eyes she wrapped her arms around Jake and kissed him softly on the lips.