Chapter 9

Chapter 9

MCs POV
There was so much to organize for the wedding it was hard keeping track. Luckily I had the best fiancé ever helping me. I had made my application for my dress fitting. Jessy, Cleo, Lilly and Hannah were all coming with me. Jake and I are going to Cleo's later today to decide on what flavor cake we want. We decided to hold the wedding at one of the hotels in duskwood called the golden sun. They have beautiful grounds for taking photos. Jake has picked out his wedding suit. We are going for a lavender colour theme. I can't wait to see how hot Jake looks in his suit.

He's still not decided on a best man yet but I think he wants to ask Dan, he and Dan have grown close the past couple months and it would be amazing to see. I've just finished changing so we can go to Cleo's when Jake walks into the bedroom with a massive grin on his face. "What made you all happy?" Jake came over to me and kissed me on the cheek "I've just been looking at somewhere to take you for our honeymoon" my eyes lit up when he talked about our honeymoon "where are you taking me?" Jake took my hand helping me up looking into my eyes. "How does Paris sound?" I jumped into Jake's arms and kissed him deep. He knew I've always wanted to go to Paris.

I let go of Jake and pushed him back onto the bed, there was no way I was not going to thank him in my own special way. A grin grew on Jake's face as I moved towards him slowly making my way up his body. As I moved further up I could feel Jake's hard cock poking at me through his jeans. I sat on top of him and lightly grinded his cock a moan escaped Jake's mouth. I leaned down and put my hands under his shirt up kissing his soft smooth chest. "Take your shirt off" Jake slowly sat up and took off his shirt "take yours off as well" the command Jake gave me turned me on even more.

I took off my shirt and bra throwing them both on the floor, I unbuckled Jake's belt and unzipped his jeans pulled them off along with his boxers freeing his hard cock. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and started to run my tongue over it. Each time I did Jake's moans grew louder and louder I put all of Jake's cock into my mouth and slowly started to move my head up and down. I felt Jake's hot cum hit the back of my throat, taking it all in and swallowing every last drop.

Jake's POV
MC took my cock out of her mouth looking at her naked body only makes me harder. I flip her around on her back and start to kiss her. I put one of her nipples in my mouth and started to twist my tongue around her nipple. I move onto her right nipple. The moans coming from her mouth only motivate me more. I slide two fingers deep into her hole. She's so wet my movements drive her crazy as I move them in and out. I feel her body start to buckle and she lets out a loud moan as she cums all over my fingers.

I slide them out and she starts to suck on them. After a few moments I took my hard cock and poke at her entrance. I push my cock deep into her hole. Moan after moan escaping from her lips out lips crash into each other's as I move in and out of her. I start to increase my movements. I feel MC wrap her legs around my waist as she cums all over my cock. I fill MC up with my hot thick cum I pull myself out of her and lay down next to her trying to catch our breath.

"I love you MC, I could stay like this all day" Jake looked at MC with a grin on his face "I love you to Jake, as my has I'd love to babe we can't we need to go cake tasting" a sad look became visible on Jake's face "hey, what's up?" MC looked at Jake full of concern "it's nothing, I just love being with you like this" MC smiled and kissed Jake on the lips "on the way back we can stop off at the shop and get some whipped cream" Jake's face lit up at what MC had said. "Come on let's get ready otherwise we will be late" MC tried to get up but Jake pulled her back down onto the bed. MC couldn't help but giggle when Jake wrapped his arms around her kissing her all over. "Jake, MC tried to get out in-between giggles we're gonna be late"

MC's POV
We both managed to get out of bed. We barely made it out the door, Jake kept stealing steamy kisses ever since I told him what we were doing when we got back. We made it to Cleo's just in time she had just gotten back from work.

"Hey you two, won't be a minute just got to get changed then we can go over what you want" Cleo opened her apartment door and let MC and Jake inside. They sat down and waited for Cleo to come back out of the bedroom after getting changed. She walked over to a big white folder that contained all her recipes for cakes. "There are quite a few here but I've narrowed it down a bit for you" Cleo handed the folder to MC and Jake while she went to make some coffee. "Wow they all look so amazing Jake, which one are we going to pick?" Jake looked at all the different types of cakes in the folder. "We need 4 tier cake with how many people we have coming so that's going to be perfect"

Cleo came back with the coffee and put them down next to Jake and MC, "have you decided what flavors you both want?" Jake and MC sat and thought about it for a moment. "MC well we can't have anything with nuts as one of my aunt's is allergic" Cleo grabbed a pad and pen and wrote down what MC had said. "Can we have a raspberry filling?" Cleo wrote down what Jake had requested. "What kind of fondant colour do you both want?" Jake looked at MC and smiled at the question. "That's easy, we would like it to be a lavender colour to go with the theme of the wedding" Cleo wrote it all down on her pad.

After a couple more hours of talking about the cake and tasting a few that Cleo had already made they had everything sorted. They left Cleo's and Jake practically dragged a giggling MC into the shop and went straight to the aisle that had all kinds of different creams.  

The next morning Jake and MC woke up in each other's arms, they shared a kiss before getting up and starting their day. MC had her appointment at the dress shop to check that the changes they made were what MC had wanted. The girls arrived at the shop and looked around at all the different dresses they had on display. The assistant got them each a glass of champagne while MC was being fitted for her dress. When she came out all eyes were on MC "MC you look absolutely stunning" the redhead looked on as a happy tear began to fall from her eyes.

"You look amazing MC I'm so happy for you" Hannah walked over to MC and gave her a hug followed by lilly. "Welcome to the family sister" MC giggled at what lilly had just said she couldn't take the smile off her face. "Your dress is perfect MC Jake's going to love you even more when he sees you" mcca heart melted when she thought about what Cleo had said about Jake. After a few more hours and 3 bottles of champagne and giggling later the dress was all ready for the big day in a couple of weeks.