*ೃ༄ 15 ༄ೃ*

Al, Will, Sarai and I back towards the fighting room. They tried convincing me that Peter was just being an idiot but I knew the thought of them knowing that I was the daughter of Jeanine Matthews lingered in their mind. I was surprised Will didn't tell the others a long time ago but then again, we were friends at Erudite and I think he understood that I wanted a fresh start.

"So, what do you want to be called around here?" Al asked me.

"Just call me Quinn, please." I shrugged.

All of them nodded in agreement and Will pulled me in, squeezing my shoulder to give me a side hug.

As we continued further down the hall, we noticed a group of armed men looking around them as we turned the corner.

"What is she doing at dauntless." Will questioned, looking into the distance and back at me.

Hearing indistinct chatter, I looked over and there walked my mum.

"I'm not sure?" I puffed.

I tired motioning the others to keep walking but they stood staring. I looked up and noticed that my mum had already spotted me, she slowed down her walk and kept the eye contact.

"Auror-"

"Quinn. My name is Quinn." I interrupted her before she finished her sentence.

"Quinn. I like that." She smiled to me.

"I thought visiting day wasn't until a couple of days?" I asked her.

"Oh! I'm just here for work related business, that's all." Jeanine replied.

She noticed my tattoo of the stars and briefly smiled. Stars were her favourite. Our favourite.

"You look so strong, Quinn." She softened her look before getting serious again.

"It seems like you made the right decision, even after your test results?"

"You saw my test result?" I furrowed my brows and then remembered that Tori put me down as Erudite.

"Of course! I'm glad you're smart enough to know your own mind." My mum encouraged.

"Maybe we can talk later, why don't we?" She questioned.

"Yeah, sure." I continued to nod my head. I continued to look as she walked off with her assistants.

She looked back, "It's nice seeing you Will!"

"You too." His tone in a sense of questioning.

I noticed the doors that she was walking towards open and what looked to be a navigation room inside. The room was too dark for me to notice anything in detail other than the led lights that faintly shone.

"Well, that was weird." Sarai spoke up.

"Yeah-" I sighed.

"What do you think is goin' on?" Al questioned directly towards Will and I.

"I bet they're hunting down Divergents." Will replied as I look at him with unknowing eyes. "That's all they talk about at Erudite these days."

The talk of Divergents in the Erudite faction was something I was never exposed to, as though my ears weren't supposed to hear that stuff and out of anything I was glad I didn't.

"Wait, Divergents are real?" Al cluelessly asked.

"Come on, Al." Sarai motioned.

One more time I looked back at the door, Will noticed.

"Do you know what she's actually doing?" Will asked again.

"No." I sighed as we walked to catch up with Sarai and Al.