*ೃ༄ 23 ༄ೃ*

We met outside where there was a line of trucks filled with bags and others without any bags

We met outside where there was a line of trucks filled with bags and others without any bags. None of us could sleep well after what happened to Edward. It still smells like blood in there, even though I scrubbed the floor until my hands were sore, and someone poured bleach on it this morning.

"To give yous a little break from training we thought you could transfer these bags from one truck to the other!" Eric exclaimed.

Everyone looked around each other confused. Was this our reward?

"Come on. Let's go!" He shouted.

It was almost as though the accident from last night never happened.

As Sarai began to pick a bag up and walked over to the other side, she slightly coughed.

"So, we passed the first stage of training and this is our reward?" Sarai sarcastically speaks.

We both toss the bags up.

"Glamorous."

Walking bag to the bags once more, I went to go get a grey bag, but as I was about to grab it, a ray of light shone through it. I tried to ignore it but it continued to move.

I looked up to see light reflect off the wooden boxes in the distance, looking around me to make sur no one noticed I sneakily walked in that direction. Reaching to the point where the light was, no one was there. However, I continued and walked to the back of the warehouse where I was grabbed by a pair of hands.

A familiar face with shaggy brown hair faced me.

"Parker?" I questioned, in shock.

He pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you so much." He relaxed.

Releasing the hug, I looked at him.

"Parker, what are you doing here?" I queried.

"God! You're strong." Parker lifts my arm to see the toned definition.

"Parker! Cut to the chase!" I glared at him.

"You're in danger." He looks to me in a serious manner.

A moment of realisation hit. He knew.

"You weren't sick the day you took your aptitude test."

He seemed like he was telling me rather than asking me.

I nodded my head no.

"What were your test results, Rory." He asked.

I didn't respond.

"You need to tell me, Aurora. You can tell me." He whispered.

"Inconclusive." I looked down.

"Divergent?"

I nodded my head yes.

"You can't tell anyone. Not your friends, instructors. You can't trust no one." He informed.

"What do you think I've been trying to do." I snapped back.

"Erudites are looking for them. They're actively seeking them out. You must make sure mum doesn't find out."

"Stage two of training is where you are most at risk. They're going to get inside your head and watch how you respond to fear. But you can pass, you can make it through dauntless. Just think like an erudite, okay?"

"What are they doing, Parker? I need to know what they are planning." I ask.

"The serums."

A moment of realisation hits.

"The simulation serums?" I asked again.

He was the one to nod this time.

"Hey! What are you doing?" One of the dauntless leader's approaches.

I look back to see Parker already gone before looking back to one of the leaders.

"Truck is loaded. Let's go." He orders.

~~~~~

so now he decides to turn up???