*ೃ༄ 36 ༄ೃ*

As the train stops, the crowd eventually makes its way out

As the train stops, the crowd eventually makes its way out. We all march in rows.

I remain beside Four. Will marches away from us and near the front.

My side feels cold now, but Four was on the other side.

We are simulated to walk up to abnegation. As we get closer, and closer. I could feel Four lean on me more as he looks to me. I briefly look back before staring in front.

We reach the bottom of the open entrance to Abnegation and I see children running away.

Members of dauntless banged open the doors as they grabbed the people from inside. All I could hear were their screams.

"I'm not resisting! I'm not!" A man called out.

The man on the PA was heard, "Abnegation leaders reveal themselves!"

There wasn't much time left.

"We need to blend in." I spoke.

There was a man who was talking to some other dauntless members but a woman went up behind him and shot him in the back and fell.

A woman screams from a distance.

I stopped myself from being afraid, to look like it didn't bother me.

"Just keep moving." Four returned.

Four and I diverted from the crowd and marched down to one of the houses. Holding a gun up, I opened the door and walked in. Four shut it behind him.

"Anyone in here reveal yourself!" I yelled, searching through the house.

There was no one. Four ran upstairs to see if there was any sign for anyone. There was no one.

"Well, what's you plan?" Four asks me.

"We're just going to have to keep moving along like the others." I reply.

We sneak out of the back entrance of the house. Keeping an eye out for anyone. We turned a corner and followed behind two other men walking along the path.

However, Eric and Max was approaching and he put a hand out to stop Four. I walked past them before stopping behind Eric.

Four remained still, he looked like the rest. Emotionless.

"Legendary Four. A mindless drone. You were first in your class. Now you're...Nothing." Eric stared at him before walking off.

Four remained still, causing Eric to turn back to look at him. He tilts his head slightly as he returns back to where he was. Eric glares at him.

"What? Think he might be...?" Max next to him asked.

"There's one way to find out." Eric states before grabbing his gun and lifting it to his head.