Harem plot pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING

This was a perverse Jem. That's all Etsuko could think whenever they met for this sole reason.

Her homeroom teacher Suzuki came up for a breather, her face a little flushed. Etsuko sighed, she couldn't do it with teenagers but this also wasn't preferable, finding an ephebophile in their midst, for all she knew she could be doing the school a favor. Suzuki could've easily picked someone else besides her.

"Sensei, My friend is waiting for me," she shuddered.

Suzuki took a breath and fixed her blouse,

"Very well then, wouldn't want to hold them up, it has been a considerable amount of time," she winked.

Etsuko's looked a little frazzled, looking at the clock her face flushed, half genuine and half not. She was ashamed but this was the closest thing to a fix she could get, she felt like gagging whenever she thought about hooking up with one of her peers, after all, she had more memories than this body should've had. Her sexual frustrations getting to her lately not helped by the hormones in her body. She pushed herself off the desk and nodded a little, her face still a little red, baby hairs stuck to her forehead due to sweat, and her panties a little wet.

"See you tomorrow and don't worry about the homework, I got you covered," Suzuki said.

"Thank you, bye," Etsuko said meekly and scurried through the door.

As soon as she was out of the hallway, her face cooled.

"Tch could've at least been a little bit more accommodable," she muttered under her breath while finding the bathrooms. It was a hassle to do this. While prepping herself up and looking into the mirror she fixed the slight sheen of moisture and smiled, practicing her expressions. She couldn't very well pretend to be meek all the time. She took out her phone and looked at the time.

"Five minutes late, ugh, well, he can wait."

She checked over herself again and took her time walking to the entrance of the school doors.

Whoever was waiting for her had his back towards her, she decided to run up to him, making it more casual. She lightly tapped his back.

"Were you waiting long?" she said cheerfully, like what she did never had happened.

"No, I was only waiting 39 minutes," he drawled.

"Well, doesn't that just make you a patient man, Tatsuya!"

He grimaced.

"Shh, what if someone heard you, how I'm I supposed to get a girlfriend when they hear you calling me like that," he started rambling as they approached the school gates.

"Hmph, well I guess we can just not be friends, then," Etsuko turned around, her arms crossed for dramatic effect.

"You know what I mean, Etsuko, besides, I wait for you to get out of detention too long to stop being friends with you" he put one of his hands gently on her should, getting them to their destination.

"Well, you just called me by name, so you're a hypocrite!" she put air in her cheeks.

"Okay, fine, but seriously, you've been getting a lot of detention lately, and your parents are gonna be pissed because of it..." he trailed off then sighed "Etsuko, do you know why Miss Suzuki-san has a bone to pick with you?" turning his head at her, to show his seriousness of the question.

"How I'm I supposed to know," Etsuko looked away hurriedly and mumbled.

He sighed again.

Etsuko knew she was a side character, the side character belonging to a harem. It honestly made her scared but more than that she had self-loathing. It was just her luck to die and only get her memories back when she was far too deep into being a childhood bestie. She didn't know all the schematics of the plot just that her sister was obsessed with it, weirdly enough.

Weren't these animes for stereotypical lonely horny dudes, ew. Maybe her sister had an identity crisis, now that she's thinking about it, but never mind that fact. The point was she was the closest to the main character and with that, she was screwed. She didn't know much about these tropes but isn't there like saving or something? She hoped she wasn't kidnapped and she hoped to kami that there wasn't any magic involved.

It was a miracle that she even had any vague idea about what she represented, that she even remembered. Because to her, they were only mainly blobs of color when it came to the anime in her mind. She remembers days in and out passing by her sister's computer's screen saver to only have what she can call now, her reflection. She had Fuckin Kita Etsuko on her computer. This was all truly a miracle or a coincidence but to be in denial and avoidant was her coping method. Etsuko landed on her back with a thump on her bed, holding a blank notebook.

It had only been a couple of months since high school had started and she was already a victim.

Her brows furrowed and her mouth scrunched up, bunny lines appearing on her nose.

"What the hell was I thinking?" she splayed the notebook to her side with a swing of her arm.

"I wasn't... but why the hell is there even an ephebophile in the school in the first place, she better not be part of the cast!" she sighed after all that word vomiting. She hadn't been able to observe any of her peers but in trying to she was able to cultivate a reputation, A shy beauty. She has no idea how but it worked in her favor and she was pretty sure that was plot convenience. Like how 'oh, she's shy around people but not with Tatsuya, it's so obvious she has a crush on him.' if only people had a head, realistically wouldn't that make sense, she had known him longer than any of these fools. She made a face again.

"Suzuki really knows how to be a predator, especially considering her appearance," Etsuko mumbled, flipping around, wrinkling her bed sheets, her face now smothered by them.

Suzuki was your typical beauty, with mid-length blond ash hair and golden brown eyes. If Etsuko was older and not in a fictional world, Suzuki would've been her type of course given they weren't a phile of any type. She also looked like a responsible adult, a teacher. In an anime world, she looked like a caring sweetheart full of conviction but contrary to all of this she was Etsuko's 'groomer.' Etsuko knows it's partly her fault, she was too focused on observing for characters and she was in the mentality that everything here was fake. That the plot was starting and that everything was by design. She's not willing to admit it though, to anyone but herself because she knows what Suzuki is, and it's wrong. Through her thinking she had shifted in bed and sat up, her face crumpled in dissatisfaction.