Transmigrating into a villain? pt. 1

The more I kicked into his gut something in my mind broke and the more familiar this moment seemed. It was like breaking into a new pair of shoes. I kicked one last time into the main character's crumpled form then inhaled. I pushed my hair back and looked to the right of me at Hiro.

"Clean him up," as I said this a look of surprise came from him but he quickly went to action.

It was anti-climactic. I leaned back into the desk behind me, in the dark classroom surrounded by all my 'lackeys.' The memories, any of the ones I had all felt like dreams, a passive acknowledgment. I looked down, Hiro offering water to someone I should've been greatly concerned with, considering karma was real. I stood up, gathering attention to myself, and crouched before the kicked teen. My hands easily cradled his head, his eyes widened too quickly to be easily perceptible before taking on a loathing glare. I dug my thumbs into the corners of his mouth.

"You should smile more, then maybe you wouldn't have been on this path," no one would have to be on this path.

My eyebrows furrowed and my mouth was close to a grimace. I felt grouchy, most of this was too unrealistic. Or was it? I had only lived knowing this life until now. The other one that clicked right now felt like a weird mix of a movie and a dream taking place in America and as a ..... Girl. This was like the classic Villainess trope. Except I was the school bully and a teenage boy. I was the embodiment of an entitled, more attractive Karen. My thinking process easily adopted the lingo of my past life. I quickly let go of his face just as quickly as I grabbed it. I stood back up and leaned back into the desk. I looked at him contemplating.

"How long have we been playing with this guy?"

I stared at him more, waiting for a response. Was I supposed to be dehumanizing? The whole situation made me cringe. I could be relatably evil, I could be relatable. I stared at him, making eye contact and I knew redemption for me would be hard. I didn't even want to bother getting out of the hole I dug myself. Was I Hironaka Hajime, or was I someone transported into an ill-fated role? But then again, what would the answer matter? I was here, no matter if in some sense I had lost two worlds. No, thinking like this, I was definitely not Hajime anymore, not the one that woke up this morning at least.

"Uh..it's been three weeks boss," some meek kid with glasses answered.

He flinched as I stared at him. Someone else cuffed him in the back of the head.

"Did anyone say you could talk?"

"Leave him be," I scoffed then tilted my head back, "This is getting boring," my hand lackadaisically gestured to the main character on the ground.

I took in a breath, the air carried the smell of cigarettes. I looked around, there were 6 people in here besides myself. I stood up again, the repetitive motion exhausting me, reminding me how indecisive I was. I needed to leave. I motioned for the door with a step, Hiro making way to follow me.

"Finish cleaning him up," I looked back at him, "I know the teachers don't care but it's better to be safe than sorry."

At my words, Hiro's eyebrows creased but he nodded anyway. As I continued to walk towards the door I grabbed the meek teen's shoulders.

"You're coming with me," I could feel his tremble in my hand.

Pushing him forward out of the door, I told everyone I wanted to be alone.

I walked through the school halls, passively listening to our steps. Pretty soon we were in one of the school's courts and I sat at one of the benches, the air was cleaner. I could hear the meek teen's steps shift on the cement.

"So, Gina, do you regret trying to help Masanori," I asked without preamble, turning to look at his face.