McKagan right?

—— December 4th (late afternoon- 4:30)

About an hour or so had past and all we'd done is sit down and watch a bit of tv, the guys and i had slowly started to know each other. Steven and Slash had offered me to help get some of my stuff from the hotel and bring it around which i happily said yes to.

We walked out the door and Slash said his goodbyes to the others, Steve walked out the door but quickly walked back in to say something else,

"we won't be too long yeah, and take care of Duff!"

He smiled to me and the three of us continued to walk down the stairs to the black Datsun 500 that had belonged to Slashes mother. It wasn't the best thing but it was more spacious then my beetle.

When we got into the car it finally clicked, 'Duff' i knew his name now! But what did Steven mean when he said to "take care of Duff"? I thought i'd might swell ask and maybe i could know a bit about him.

The three of us were sat in the car a few minutes away from the hotel listening to the radio, i decided to ask Steven since he wasn't driving,

"Hey Steven, what did you mean when you told the others to take care of Duff, what happened to him?" i asked curiously.

"Oh he's just got the worst hangover of his life, we're pretty sure someone put something in his drink, he was being sick all morning not good" Steven explained to me.

"Oh shit no way!" I felt my stomach drop for the poor guy, i just thought he was quiet or something but knowing now that someone spiked his drink makes me feel so bad.

"Yeah we're just hoping that can pull through and be able to preform tomorrow night at the whiskey" Slash added.

"Yeah hopefully, i'm working tomorrow too so i'll be able to watch you guys" I added as we pulled into a parking spot in front of my room.

——-

As the boys were bringing some of my things into the car i decided to ring mum and Tom to update them on my new living arrangement.

We had a normal conversation, yknow, 'how's the weather?' 'What are the people like?' 'Don't take drugs Rosemary!' Stuff like that until i finally told her about the guys, she definitely did not seem exited that i was to be living with five guys i only just met.

"Rosemary i don't think your understanding me, they are five random guys that you don't even know and there rockstars too! Your just asking for trouble"

I tried my best to assure her i'll be fine, we settled on me calling her everyday to make sure i'm safe. Tommy definitely liked the musician part, he'd absolutely love these guys. I'll have to fly them up when i can save up enough.

I helped grab some of the last remaining things and off we went back to our apartment, we talked a bit more about how the guys met and formed a band it actually really interesting to me. Especially finding out that Duff was from the same place as i was, i'd never heard of him or seen him though?

———

The guys helped me put stuff away while Axl ordered us dinner, Duff had started to get better after Steven made him a "special drink" that looked absolutely foul. We finished putting my things we're they were they went and joined Steven and Duff on the couch.

The conversation of who's room i had taken was brought up and i found out i had moved into Duffs, he like expected to didn't like that idea and wanted his room back, i already felt bad for the guy, i mean first his sick and now iv taken his room. I mean i didn't even know.

"I'm sorry Duff, i didn't even know i took your room, i thought it was a spare room, well that's what i got told" i apologised sitting next to him.

"Nah it's fine i'll just sleep in the floor or something, don't expect me to just move out it's still my room" the annoyance in his voice was clear and his eyes rolled.

To be honest i wouldn't even mind i need to get to know him more,

"I don't mind Duff i want to know you more anyway"

He only nodded his head yes and continued watching the movie playing.

Dinner had arrived and we ate with half of us in the floor, half of us on the couch. The boys finished their dinner at a lighting speed and i eventually finished mine, Izzy being a sweetheart like usual cleaned up for us.

———

My eyelids fell heavy and i felt myself slipping into a sleep, i was still sat on the couch next to Duff while he and Slash strummed their acoustic guitars. I don't know long my sleep was but i eventually felt my body being picked up and carried to my room.

"Go tuck her in McKagan, and you have a good sleep too yeah"  Slashes voice was heard very faintly to me.

I got tucked into the sheets and had a kiss placed on my head, i stayed lying down for a second before it clicked in my head.

McKagan, i graduated with a McKagan, Duff is Michael and Michael is Duff!

I sat right up, startling an almost asleep Duff on the floor. He quickly got up and sat at the edge of my bed. He asked me if i was okay, i shook my head yes before excitedly asking,

"McKagan right? Remember me from high school!" I asked with widened eyes being shocked at what i figured out.

Through the darkness of the night i could still see a smile forming on his face,

"Of course i do, i couldn't forget a pretty face like yours!" he assured me, tucking a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Yknow i was waiting for you to say something, i saw you at your trial shift and i instantly knew it was you" Duff explained.

"What! I knew i recognised you i just couldn't put the peices together i think it was your hair and makeup that confused me, plus you've got a whole new name"

He nodded and smiled agreeing with my reasoning for not recognising him. He kissed my cheek and went yo go back to his position on the floor before i stopped him.

"Sleep with me, please i love having someone to hold me?" I asked holding his arm and pulling his shirtless torso towards me.

"Of course i will, i really didn't want to sleep on that floor" he laughed before getting in bed with me and piling me close to him.

———

Hey beautiful people x

Duff is finally here!! I hope this didn't seem to rushed i just wanted to introduce Duff already, and also if there are any grammar and/or spelling mistakes please ignore them, i got my nails done and cannot type for the life of me.

Hope you all enjoyed, don't forgot to vote! x