하나

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "BUT.. I DONT HAVE PARENTS..?" Ryu (y/n) awkwardly laughed. Mrs. Park's face immediately dropped at the sentence and she parted her lips to speak before shutting them close once again.

"W-well yes.. so the choice is yours. You yourself can either choose to join or not, i already talked to them about it" She reached for her hand that was placed on her desk and held it in her own as she gave her student a small smile.

"Don't worry about it much, (y/n)" She reassured.

"Okay! I better get going then. Bye Mrs. Park" Her teacher nodded in response and so she got up from the seat and walked out the door while she hummed a small tune. As her gaze trailed out the windows that were along the halls, she noticed a deep shade of orange starting to grow in the skies. She took this as a sign that she should probably walk straight back home before it turns nightfall.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎The next day at school, everyone was seen with unnecessarily large luggages.. It made (y/n) insecure about the small bag she brought with only things she thought was needed.

'Maybe I should have brought more' She thought and sighed as she dragged her bag on the floor of the halls and lazily greeted some of her classmates along the way.

When she got to class, she sat down at her seat which was on the first row. Though she found most of her classmates annoying, she was pretty okay with Yeong Hoon — not because they were friends but because he wasn't such a pain in the ass like the others. He wasn't very interactive so she didn't have to think much  about him. But that's probably the only thing she liked about him..

She took out her chemistry textbook from a separate backpack she brought for school along with a single pen. As she turned the cover of the book — a sheet of paper flew out from between the pages, dropping on the floor. She groaned and bent down to pick up the sheet.