CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎"A MINUTE TO DISASSEMBLE AND ASSELMBE THE GUN" Lieutenant Lee said, walking around the class. They were in a classroom, separated in rows by group. "If you can't get it done in a minute, you'll get a penalty" he reminded. Some of them whined when they heard the small amount of time they got, causing Lieutenant Lee to turn to them with a bitter expression on his face.

"Who whined?" the whole class went silent at the question.

He continued, "Group one, disassemble and assemble the gun." he ordered. The first group got up walked to their designated seats. "Start" The moment the timer starts, they immediately picked up the firearm in front of them and started disassembling. After they were done, group two took their place and so on —

Now, it was group three's turn. (y/n) was a part of the group. She chose a seat near the window and sat down as she awaited Lieutenant Lee's order. Her gaze lingered outside the window as she observed the grass swaying side to side. When she came to a stop near the scene of Yeong-Hoon's death, her breathing quickened. It seemed that the sphere was now surrounded by a layer grey protection, restricting anyone from knowing what's inside.

"Hey!" a hushed voice spoke and their fingers tapped on her table, interrupting her thoughts and she looked up to see Won-Bin mouthing something to her she couldn't quite understand. (y/n) tilted her head in confusion as she squinted her eyes — trying to figure out what he was saying.

"Private Ryu (y/n)." another voice spoke from beside, one she remember way too well. Lieutenant Lee.

She exhaled and turned to him, "Yes sir?.."

"You shouldn't be zoning out. What would you do if a battle were to break out right now?" he asked her with a stern expression on his face. She didn't answer him.

He sighed, and took out his timer in front of her. "I'll give you 30 seconds."

"W-what? but sir-"