CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎THE GIRLS WALKED BACK TO THEIR ROOM, drenched in sweat. (y/n) was also struggling to keep her body steady. Training was hard, really hard. Not only that but the heat outside didn't make the experience easier, it made it so much worse. Each step she took was sloppy and when she arrived, she slumped down on her bed once again and she placed her rifle beside her — not the safest option but she was too tired to even think of that. The others either did the same as her or lied down on the table.

"I think I'll die.. this is too rough"
"I'm actually going to die."
"I think I'm going to vomit"

They shot multiple complains and this time (y/n) couldn't even blame them. They were right, it felt that way. Maybe because they weren't quite used to it just yet — even the boys couldn't keep up.

A loud creaking of the storage closet was heard through the room. Everyone just completely ignored it, too tired to care. (y/n) realized Yu-Jung was actually having some sense and organizing the rifles. She got up with her firearm and did placed it beside Yu-Jung. 'I might forget which one's mine though' she thought.

Yu-Jung couldn't help but smile since (y/n) was the only one who actually paid attention to her. "I think you guys should maybe do the same too?.." (y/n) turned to the others. They all turned to her,

"Ryuu.. I'm too tired, why do I have to suffer like this..?" Soon-Yi whined, her eyes starting to get glossy. The others groaned and forgot about what (y/n) said when they realize Soon-Yi was starting to cry.. again.

"Hey!" The class president beside her yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "Do you want to do the goalpost run again?" she asked and everyone immediately got up. "Take your guns and place them here. Quickly!" she warned and made everyone take their rifles along with them as they started to place them in the storage closet.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Unable to sleep, ‎(y/n) looked through her backpack and found the box of fruit juice she brought from home. She got off her bed with it and made her way towards the door. It had finally gotten dark out, the moon glistened in the sky along with the purple spheres.