여섯

- play the song above if you see ‎♫ ‎!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- play the song above if you see ‎ ‎!

- play the song above if you see ‎♫ ‎!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER SIX

‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "RYU.. HEY RYU!" A FAMILIAR VOICE NUDGED (y/n), leaving her no choice but to flutter her eyes open. Couldn't she even Two boys kneeled down in front of her with a strange look in their eyes. "Hee-rak..? Tae-man?" She muttered in confusion, still half asleep.

They glanced between themselves before speaking, "Hey um.. we're really thirsty and we want to drink something." they started.

Her eyebrows furrowed knowing whatever they wanted —  it probably wasn't good. "What does that have to do with me?"

Hee-rak smiled, moving closer as he held up his thumb and pointed behind them "There's a convenience store right there.."

(y/n)'s gaze dragged along where the direction was. A small convenience store. She assumed they spotted the building along the way. "Uh huh.."

"Would you like to come with us?" Tae-man confidently asked and a nervous Hee-rak from the right joined in, "Yeah.. it's kind of scary and you're a good shot so.."

(y/n) scrunched up her nose and shook her head, "I knew you guys were stupid but not this much.. Seriously, don't do it, you'll get into trouble." She scolded and the two boys in front groaned.

"Pretty please?"

"...No"

The class clown's smile instantly turned into a frown in disappointment and he got up, "Fine, we'll go ourselves. But don't snitch on us Ryu." he rolled his eyes, dusting off dirt from from his pants. Sassy much. Hee-rak stood up after him, and before they went off, he glanced back at her.

"By the way, if I scream — you have to come" Then as they walked away, the girl was left deep in thoughts, not noticing a certain someone eavesdropping on their conversation.