Part 2 "Acquaintance with classmates."

POV Ichinose:

The size of this school was very impressive. After all, this school is supported by the government, and many talented people have graduated from it. It is not for nothing that it is considered the best school in Japan, because after graduation, you get a 100% job guarantee, and you can enroll in any college or university.

At the entrance ceremony, I noticed that in my class, at first glance, there were many good and kind people with whom I could make friends. I will try to do my best to enjoy this school life.

After the ceremony was over, I hurried to find my class.

That guy will also study at this school. I'll just hope it was all a misunderstanding and he turns out to be a very nice and kind person.

While I was thinking, I had already managed to get to the door of my classroom.

To make sure that I was not mistaken, I looked at the number above the doors, on which the class was written.

1-В.

Yes, I've come where I need to. When I went inside, I noticed that several people were already in the room. Someone was already trying to make new friends, and someone was sitting quietly at his desk with his head in his hands.

Approaching the desk with a sign with my name on it, I immediately hurried to drop the bag from my shoulder.

Over time, the class began to be replenished with more and more new students. everyone was sitting in their seats and talking to the people who were sitting next to them. Because of this, the once quiet classroom has become very loud.

Getting up from my seat, I went to the blackboard and turned to face the class. Many pairs of eyes immediately turned in my direction.

- Guys, since there is no teacher yet, let's get to know each other. My name is Ichinose Honami, I was a member of the student council in my last school and I plan to join here. If you need any help, no matter if it is related to your studies or for personal reasons, do not hesitate to contact me.

I said, bowing.

It looks like everyone else liked my idea, because after my speech, one of the guys immediately got up from his seat.

- Then I'm next. My name is So Shibata, I like to play football and I'm going to join a football club. I'm just as willing to lend a helping hand as Ichinose-san said.

Very energetically and with a cheerful smile, he said, sitting back down.

After Shibata-kun, a girl with dark hair tied in a ponytail got up from a chair.

- My name is Mako Amikura. I don't really have any special features, but I really like to make new friends. Therefore, I will be very happy to make friends with all of you.

- Nice to meet you, Amikura-san.

- You can call me by my first name. I'll be only too glad.

Interrupting me, she said.

- Oh, good. So... And now you.

I said, pointing to the guy who was sitting on the penultimate desk.

He was different from all my other classmates. At first glance, you can understand that he is a guy who takes all things very seriously.

For some reason, he immediately reminded me of the guy from the bus stop, but there is no such repulsive aura around him.

By the way, while Shibata-kun and Mako-san were talking about themselves, I noticed one empty place that was in the far corner near the window. Maybe someone got lost and couldn't find our class. But now we need to wait for the teacher, and then, if no one shows up, we will already report the loss.