Part 5 "We can only wait"

After a little conversation with Ryuen, we came to the same conclusion. In order to exclude Sudo, we have to stage an attack on the students. Unfortunately, there are a lot of cameras in the school, which are viewed from such an angle as to cover a large area.

My task was to find the right place for disassembly, and I had one place in mind. Near the school, there was a small building that was not connected with the school in any way. Most likely it was supposed to be a new building, but it was canceled for some reason.

So after the lessons were over, I decided to check out this building.

When the bell for the end of lessons rang, I quickly packed my things and went to my goal. The door was surprisingly open, so I went inside without any particular problems.

Although this place is abandoned in its own way, it was located on the school grounds, so it is obvious that there will be surveillance cameras even here. But only here there were many times fewer of them. Basically, they were installed on stairs, and only a small part looked at the corridors.

From this I concluded that this is an ideal place for secret negotiations, or, as in our case, for a setup.

When I finished my research, I went outside and leaned my back against the wall without going far from the entrance. I took my phone out of my pocket and started typing a message. In order not to run back and forth every time, I took the phone number from Ryuen in advance. Just to be safe, Ishizaki and Komiya gave me their number.

The message turned out to be short, but quite informative. I described all the locations of the cameras and all possible places where it was possible to arrange our "scene".

That was the end of my role. Putting the phone back in my pocket, I went back to the dorm already looking forward to tomorrow. Don't disappoint me, Ryuen.

The next day.

Entering the classroom, Hoshinomiya-sensei looked slightly puzzled. It's the first time I've seen such an expression on her face, and for a second it seemed to me that she had become a normal teacher, but no. A second later, he started smiling at us again, and again behaving like a teenager.

— An unexpected incident has occurred. Class C students wrote a complaint about a Class D student.

So everything has already happened? Well done Ryuen, I like people who do things quickly and well.

— Sensei, what happened?

Ichinose asked, raising her hand.

— According to the information given to us, a student of class D, Ken Sudo, beat up two guys from class C, for taking away his place in the basketball team.

—How so? For such a trifle to immediately climb to fight?

Chihiro said softly.

Ryuen wanted to make three people injured from the beginning, but I persuaded him, suggesting that for a more plausible picture, it is better to use one or two people.

During the lunch break, I decided to go to the dining room. According to Sensei, the case has been transferred to the student council, and there will be a trial. This is certainly a bit of a hassle, but alas, we can't influence it in any way.

Looking around for an empty table, I noticed a group of girls led by a blonde girl whose hair was pulled into a ponytail like an Amikura. According to the words I heard from their conversation, I understood that they were discussing a court case.